Male veiled chameleon stud service hit me up

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
Captain Spock is single and hot to trot! You too can have Spocks lil (strong) swimmers help your baby girl bring the next generation of gorgeous chameleons. He's not for little cham girls ....he likes them thicker ;)
He enjoys long walks on trees and the occasional dirty martini.
Stud services start at 100 dollars an hour and include a candle light dinner of superworms (which really get him going),a warm sensual misting, followed up by as much pound town as your female needs.
We just want to help. If interested let me know he's doing push ups right now getting his testosterone jacked up for any and all netflix and chill ladies!

HIT US UP
Add the hashtag
#girlchamswantingtheramzillaspecial
And receive an hour on the enclosure!
IMG_20160927_145732.jpg

Pfft! He has a line at the door for his mclovin! She's the needy demanding turd asking for horn worms when he already was offering his hornworm. Typical chic ..... it's never enough. Spock doesn't need nor is he looking for this kind of woman. Smh. He's a man that has his veiled fecal matter together and isn't looking for drama. He just wants to be a natural born Johnny Appleseed! He did like the heels though.... he told me. Just saying.

I'm not but spock is eyeballing her hard and says he's sure he has what it takes to make her forget him all together. He gets his confidence from me I guess. He's a stud and believes size of the army is irrelevant.... the fight and bite mean more .... he watches alot of game of thrones with me and loved the episode battle of the bastards! Long story short he's a John Snow and winter is cuming! He thinks of Johnny as just a ramsy bolton..... a sad abusive bastard of a mancham

Back
Top Bottom