Male Sambava for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinyFranky

Since starting college, I have slowly lost a few things - mainly my time.

Sadly, I no longer have the time required to take care of all my animals, so the collection must shrink again.

This time I am selling my Male Sambava - Leonardo. Priced at $300

~2.5 years old
Male
Very good eater - crickets, silkies, horn worms, and dubia (dubia are least favorite).

I have had him since he was a baby, and under my care he has grown to be a very big baby!

He will eagerly eat out of your hand, but he also cup feeds, or let the food go in the cage - he does it all.

He is also very docile, he will come out of his cage (loves to sit on your shoulder in the sun) with little hassle. No huffing and puffing, and he has never bitten anyone in my household.

Terms:
Local Pickup ONLY! I live in Southern California - close to Burbank and Pasadena, and time of sale you get my specific address

This $300 asking price is firm. Do not PM me asking to ship, give discounts, or trades.

He is my baby and I love him - Thus if for any reason I decide that I do not find you a capable owner, I will cancel the sale. This includes being new to the forum, under 18 years of age, or not having had chameleons prior.

Please forward and questions or interest to me VIA PMs

398873_338646576204464_677387465_n.jpg

601246_338646289537826_1269067321_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom