male or female??

Pieces

hey guys i have had this veiled for 2 months now its about 7 months old ( if i belive the pet store guy saying it was 5 when i got it) im wondering male or female i dont notice the spurs behind the feet... pet store said male... what do you guys say, its also just starting to get colours..

Attachments

• DSC00266.JPG
    DSC00266.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC00268.JPG
    DSC00268.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 161
DAMNNIT lol i wanted a male eff those dudes at the pet store.... explains the b**chy ness tho!! ok so now what i thought she was a dude.... whats the next step now...? i have no clue i didnt research for a girl.....what happens?

DAMNNIT lol i wanted a male eff those dudes at the pet store.... explains the b**chy ness tho!! ok so now what i thought she was a dude.... whats the next step now...? i have no clue i didnt research for a girl.....what happens?

Had you done your homework you would have known it was a female apon purchasing. ;)

i did no home work on anything other then cages prior to getting this little ......girl... and then just learned from there... so now i need to learn again about females any thing i need to change with the cage.... any thing and what is it about this clutch and laying eggs.....i guess no colours this time...

what is it about this clutch and laying eggs.....i guess no colours this time...

Read the following: http://raisingkittytheveiledchameleo...le-veiled.html

Females lay eggs weather or not they are bred. You need to be aware of the signs given to take the proper actions to ensure she can lay her clutch safely. Females do require a laying bin along with some special dietary needs during this period. All that info and more is explained in Brad's blog. If you have further questions, please do hesitate to ask.

-Jay

Read the following: http://raisingkittytheveiledchameleo...le-veiled.html

Females lay eggs weather or not they are bred. You need to be aware of the signs given to take the proper actions to ensure she can lay her clutch safely. Females do require a laying bin along with some special dietary needs during this period. All that info and more is explained in Brad's blog. If you have further questions, please do hesitate to ask.

-Jay

thats a dead link.... well she is showing the blue spots im placeing a bin at the bottom with some top soil in it whats the difference between gravid and egg bound??? is she going to lay eggs? or whats going on ...... i hope they will switch her up tomorrow for a male.

Back
Top Bottom