MALE BB ambilobe panther, 6month old

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacmang42

I originally bought this Chameleon from screameleons.com

Riley was born on 2-10-2011

He has been very good to me and I used the screameleon's caresheet.
I also purchased the premade kit they have, I would like to sell that as well. Here's a link to the kit

http://www.screameleons.com/site/ItemID__3559/3365/DesktopDefault.aspx?ItemID=3559&tabid=3365

Riley's been treated with much love. He has never gone a day without food or water and his urate has always been white. I'm proud to say I was a caretaker to him, but it's time to let him go. I have to move now because of unforcene events and I can't take him with me :(

The attachment is a picture of Riley, I just took that picture now and if you want other pictures of his range of colors your gonna have to wait and please do it by request.

Picture of Riley's father

10282md313dd19-fa9d-4981-8777-c79e94c50649.jpg

I live in westchester NY, I allow local pick ups, and if you can't come to me I could make the trip to you if you were within a reasonable distance. I would prefer to not have him go through the stress of shipping so if you can local pick up I would love you for that.

I'm asking $325 for the chameleon and $450 with the kit (buyer pays shipping). I'm charging this much because the kit comes with everything (even vitamins) and Riley is from a legitimate breeder.

I would prefer to use paypal for this

If you contact me at [email protected] I will respond faster.

(DON'T BE AFRAID TO MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE)

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 221
oh, and he is not cup fed, he likes to go around and hunt for crickets but the cup you see in the picture is for silk worms I would give him as a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom