Madagascar vacation pics + more

2rdw3v5.jpg

Black-and-white Ruffed Lemurs

wow what an amazing trip. This is my favorite photos you've posted. Magazine worthy! Try to get some of those diving photos posted, i'd be interested to see what marine fish you saw.

WOAH, i wanna go to madigascar now.

tomato toad and mantella dart? how are you handling the mantell arn't wild species extremly toxic , *or am i thinking the gold mantella*

and tomato frogs produce a white milky toxic but so cool

wow what an amazing trip. This is my favorite photos you've posted. Magazine worthy! Try to get some of those diving photos posted, i'd be interested to see what marine fish you saw.

OMG Awesome photo! Agreed, magazine worthy. This photo alone could sell me a trip to Madagascar, it should be on the front of a holiday brochure!!

WOAH, i wanna go to madigascar now.

tomato toad and mantella dart? how are you handling the mantell arn't wild species extremly toxic , *or am i thinking the gold mantella*

and tomato frogs produce a white milky toxic but so cool

I think that you're thinking of wild dart frogs in the Amazon that are toxic. I don't think Mantella's have any harmful effects to the touch (at least I hope not!), and we didn't touch the Tomato Frog.

Michele which dunes on Lake Michigan were you at? We used to have a cottage on Lake MI just south of silver lake sandunes.

Really? That's so cool...I love talking to people who know about the dunes :D That picture was taken at our cottage a few miles away from sleeping bear dunes. I think that Silver Lake is a couple hours south from us? Regardless, all of the dunes are beautiful. Unfortunately, we have to sell the cottage, so I'm really gonna miss the spectacular view.

BTW, our chameleon avatars maaatch.

I think I speak for all of us and the extreme jealousy we are all feeling.
This has officially confirmed I have done nothing this summer in comparison.
Thanks for sharing and keep the pics coming. I never get tired of these posts.

I think I speak for all of us and the extreme jealousy we are all feeling.
This has officially confirmed I have done nothing this summer in comparison.
Thanks for sharing and keep the pics coming. I never get tired of these posts.

I second, third and fourth this.

Beautiful pics

Great shots, thanks for sharing... Cobalt though is being a bit over fed. Just an FYI...

Cobalt looks fine to me - doing quite well actually! Michele, his colors have gotten even brighter from the last time I saw him years ago!

You got some fantastic shots Michele - the sunset picture is amazing. Looks like you had a great time!

-Adam Weglarz.
Snail Tail Inc.

Thanks everyone! :D

@Dankmeleon: Too many :eek:

@mattjillson: He's not overfed, he was experiencing a "puffy" reaction from some type of internal parasite he contracted. The poor guy, I'm treating him with Panacur right now.

Nice pictures...
I was in Madagascar the same days... maybe I saw you in Andasibe or in Nosy Be!!!
In fact, I think I have some Pictures of the same chams... did you see the breviconis and the Parson in two trees just in front of the main entrance of the Park??

I was in Ranomafana, Anja reserve, Isalo and in the spiny forest in Mangily, as well. I took some pictures (great Parson in Ranomafana), but not so good as yours.

I hope to share it with everybody in the next days... I promise...

Nice pictures...
I was in Madagascar the same days... maybe I saw you in Andasibe or in Nosy Be!!!
In fact, I think I have some Pictures of the same chams... did you see the breviconis and the Parson in two trees just in front of the main entrance of the Park??

I was in Ranomafana, Anja reserve, Isalo and in the spiny forest in Mangily, as well. I took some pictures (great Parson in Ranomafana), but not so good as yours.

I hope to share it with everybody in the next days... I promise...

What are the chances?! That is so cool, and you certainly hit up a lot more places then I did. How long did you stay for, and who was your guide service? Haha - we probably walked right past each other and didn't even know it. I really wished I would have stayed longer, it was absolutely gorgeous. The night trek is when I saw almost all the chameleons (although the pics didn't turn out that great) I'm really excited for you to post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom