macroscopy of L1 tinodera sinensis

xanthoman

Avid Member
macro photography of L1 tinodera sinensis

full
full

L1 tinodera sinensis, on a toothpick at 50x. really hard to do macrophotography of a live subject at these magnification levels because every movement of the equipment, the subject or the photographer, is multiplied x50. they will sometimes sit motionless for hrs on end, but you put them in front of any sort of light or lens and they want to reach for it, not helping.

in reality, this animal is about 3/8" long or the size of a med mosquito.

if anyone is interested, have also added a few other macro pics to this years tinodera sinensis album. more/better pics to come. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell did i miss this!?!? And where is the pic?!?!?

Edit: does anyone else see the pic?

Last edited:
pic display?

How the hell did i miss this!?!? And where is the pic?!?!?

Edit: does anyone else see the pic?

do you not see the 50x pic in post #1. thats sort of curious, because i can see the pics fine , ss can see the pics, but a couple of other people have mentioned they werent able to see my pics? anyway same pic and others available in my cf tinodera sinenis album, so you might try there.

if anyone else is having a problem seeing my pics please post or pm thanks xantho.

do you not see the 50x pic in post #1. thats sort of curious, because i can see the pics fine , ss can see the pics, but a couple of other people have mentioned they werent able to see my pics? anyway same pic and others available in my cf tinodera sinenis album, so you might try there.

if anyone else is having a problem seeing my pics please post or pm thanks xantho.

I do not see them. But i will check out the album! :)
Edit: im getting invalid album when i click them??? Rats......

Back
Top Bottom