Luca at 12 weeks old

reptimom

Avid Member
Luca came out for a little playtime, so I snapped a few pictures. He really is growing! I can't seem to get my scale to work properly, so I can't get a weight on him. I think I need a new scale. He is still eating like a pig and drinking well too. All you L&C baby parents post your babies so Jann can see how they are doing!!

Attachments

• IMG_3712_1.jpg
    IMG_3712_1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3718_1.jpg
    IMG_3718_1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3720_1.jpg
    IMG_3720_1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 95
great pics Amanda!!!!!! Luca is beautiful his colors are soooo intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief!! What are you feeding him?!?! He is huge! He looks great Amanda, good job!!

The question is - what am I not feeding him! He will eat anything that moves - LOL - He has the best appetite and I love watching him eat! I amazing how fast he is growing. My 3 month old panthers always seemed so small compared to him. That's all the tender loving Jann care!

The question is - what am I not feeding him! He will eat anything that moves - LOL - He has the best appetite and I love watching him eat! I amazing how fast he is growing. My 3 month old panthers always seemed so small compared to him. That's all the tender loving Jann care!

After seeing the picture of Luca I am afraid to post pictures of Pepper. He is not nearly as big as Luca. But I will add Pepper onto this thread tomorrow. He is already asleep.:):)

and i thought i was over feeding Stanley!!!!!! he's not that "portly" ,,, yet!! he will also eat anything that wiggles... he's eating 18-20 crickets a day along with a silkie or two as a treat.. :0

i was thinking about cutting him back a bit.....

just playing Amanda,,, Luca looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jann,,,i haven't seen Stanley eating any leaves yet so i haven't offered him any fruits or veggies.. should "we" be trying to do this yet???

Back
Top Bottom