Look at this owner

Wow that totally just pissed me off. Ok, even looking past the fact that they knowingly put two males in the same area and started TAPING knowing something would happen.... The a-hole keeps picking up the little one, and putting him BACK near the one that is biting it. Then he keeps ripping the cham off the branches, looked like he was going to take his leg and tail off a few times.

UGH....:mad:

"Wow dude checkout my Chams fighting!!"

I would love to see someone make this kid fight someone say in an octagon with someone much bigger than he is.

Dumb ass.

Ya that's just fricken stupid. Why post these threads though? They just make you upset and you can't do anything about it :mad:

Why did you post this????????????

You do understand this is a forum for chameleon owner's correct? What are you just trying to make us barf or cry? I have seen things like this posted before and I don't have it in me to understand why. It is awful and yes we all know it happens but why do you chose to throw it in our faces? I don't get it, could you explain what you were thinking?

Reactions: Syn
You do understand this is a forum for chameleon owner's correct? What are you just trying to make us barf or cry? I have seen things like this posted before and I don't have it in me to understand why. It is awful and yes we all know it happens but why do you chose to throw it in our faces? I don't get it, could you explain what you were thinking?
Every time I see a post like this - this is what I've wanted to say - I just didn't know how to word it.

As is everyone else on here, I am nauseous about that video, however, it has inspired me to do more about preventing things like that. It is easy to push it out of our minds so that we don't know about it or think about it, even though it still goes on without our knowing, but how many of you will be inspired to prevent such things in the future as I am? As nauseating as it is, it is still the ugly truth, and it still happens whether we want to know about it or not, and it has still inspired a few people to do what they can to prevent such acts in the future, whether through just using our words, educating people, or actively stopping such acts. Most of us want to only hear about happy stories and live in a fantasy world where these kinds of things don't exist, but having this attitude prevents us from doing anything about it (and don't say there is nothing that can be done to stop animal cruelty, because there is). For example, it someone didn't videotape the dolphin slaughter that occurs annually in Denmark, no one would have been inspired to stop it... that is how I view this video.

I haven't watched the dolphin slaughter movie (the one I'm thinking of was in Japan...The Cove) and I'm not going to watch this video. I'll freely admit to being an utter wuss.

I get what you are saying, but I can't do it.

I'll work to stop such hideous behavior without having to witness it... People walk to cure cancer without having watched a tumor being removed, after all.

I'll work to stop such hideous behavior without having to witness it... People walk to cure cancer without having watched a tumor being removed, after all.

You may not watch the actual tumor being removed, but you do see the symptoms and probably the doctor visits, x-rays, etc... If no one ever saw it, no one would believe it. There is a walk to cure cancer because people watched others suffer and die from it. And if they hadn't seen it first hand there wouldn't be one.

Many people engage in "cure cancer" events without having even known anyone who suffers from cancer.*

Cancer is bad.

That's not really hard to understand.

Torturing animals for entertainment is bad.

That's not really hard to understand.

I can work to keep it from happening without having to subject myself to the actual visual images.

I acknowledge that some people might need to see the horror to act.

I just think that someone who wants to bring such a video to our attention should do it with a full explanation, not "look at this". We should know from the original post if the video is going to be fun or horrible. We shouldn't have to click the link (and give the asshole a hit) to find out what the thread is about.

It should be more along the lines of "please ask for this video to be removed" than "hey...check this out!"

*Cancer is in my genes. My father is a survivor of 3 kinds of cancer. My mother died of cancer, my grandfather and my grandmother on my father's side both had cancer, it's suspected that my grandfather on my mother's side had cancer. I am all too aware of what cancer entails...but I wouldn't click on a link that promised to show me a cancerous tumor being removed..indeed, I would find such a video way too personally significant.

Reactions: Syn
I just think that someone who wants to bring such a video to our attention should do it with a full explanation, not "look at this". We should know from the original post if the video is going to be fun or horrible. We shouldn't have to click the link (and give the asshole a hit) to find out what the thread is about.

It should be more along the lines of "please ask for this video to be removed" than "hey...check this out!"

Agree with this.

I emailed the a** on youtube and told him to never do that again! He should never be allowed to own a Chameleon and any other animal in his life! SICKENING! so nauseous right now!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom