Lazy Saturday morning ...

PrincessSpaz

Established Member
Lazy Saturday morning, hanging out in the teenager's hair while the enclosure gets a deep clean 😁 (please excuse the kiddo's disaster of a bedroom 🤦‍♀️)
Oh and apparently her royal highness princess prissy pants seems to think vitamin day tastes better if she's being held and essentially hand fed 😂
She knows she runs this house and can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants 🤷‍♀️🤣 .... this has become her favorite thing to do every other Saturday (not that her human staff minds ... we love getting the opportunity to hold her instead of getting yelled at for existing lol)
Happy weekend y'all! Hope it's an amazing one 🤗

Attachments

• 20230916_085937.jpg
    20230916_085937.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230916_085944.jpg
    20230916_085944.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230916_090927.jpg
    20230916_090927.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 39
She’s such a beautiful lady! Yes, she has to climb the teenaged head so she can get the best view with which to supervise the cleaning of her house. She may be giving it the white mitten later. 😂

Lazy Saturday morning, hanging out in the teenager's hair while the enclosure gets a deep clean 😁 (please excuse the kiddo's disaster of a bedroom 🤦‍♀️)
Oh and apparently her royal highness princess prissy pants seems to think vitamin day tastes better if she's being held and essentially hand fed 😂
She knows she runs this house and can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants 🤷‍♀️🤣 .... this has become her favorite thing to do every other Saturday (not that her human staff minds ... we love getting the opportunity to hold her instead of getting yelled at for existing lol)
Happy weekend y'all! Hope it's an amazing one 🤗
She is absolutely beautiful <3

Clean my space and give me bugs pheasant humans 🤣 🤣 🤣
This is 100% Spazzy 🤣 she has been known to get angry at the wind blowing ... because she saw a branch move outside the window. Which is on the opposite side of the room from where her house is 🤦‍♀️🤣
She has also yelled at a deer walking through the backyard when she was getting some outside time. Even the cats are scared of her 🤣

This is 100% Spazzy 🤣 she has been known to get angry at the wind blowing ... because she saw a branch move outside the window. Which is on the opposite side of the room from where her house is 🤦‍♀️🤣
She has also yelled at a deer walking through the backyard when she was getting some outside time. Even the cats are scared of her 🤣
Spike too. Even feeding him by hand has been such a slow process (my fault lol but I gotta work). When I do get the opportunity to try, I'm usually greeted with these colors and an open mouth ready to bite :LOL:.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 32
Spike too. Even feeding him by hand has been such a slow process (my fault lol but I gotta work). When I do get the opportunity to try, I'm usually greeted with these colors and an open mouth ready to bite :LOL:.
My panther is like that. Bless them both we just want to love them and give them bugs 🤣

My panther is like that. Bless them both we just want to love them and give them bugs 🤣
I want to hold him so bad, lmao. I am so much worse than my 6yo autistic child. He couldn't care any less. He says "hello Spike!" like once a day and he's good.

I'm over here trying to connect some sort of bond with a creature that doesn't give a crap about my feelings 🫠🫠🤣🤣🤣

Lol I feel you on that. I’d love to hold my Jackson’s but he is pretty fearful of me so I just look at him. I love all my chams just as much as my dogs but they don’t like me probably at all 🤣. My dogs think I’m the best thing ever, as all dogs do.

My kid is on the spectrum as well, she is high functioning and really into dinosaurs. That’s actually why we got the first Chameleon, she was really interested in the veiled and when she was overwhelmed or overstimulated it was a really awesome skill for her to develop to just sit quietly and observe her and pay attention to color changes or body language. It was also fun to research fossils of chameleons from the prehistoric era and now we are on a mission to collect fossils.

Lol I feel you on that. I’d love to hold my Jackson’s but he is pretty fearful of me so I just look at him. I love all my chams just as much as my dogs but they don’t like me probably at all 🤣. My dogs think I’m the best thing ever, as all dogs do.

My kid is on the spectrum as well, she is high functioning and really into dinosaurs. That’s actually why we got the first Chameleon, she was really interested in the veiled and when she was overwhelmed or overstimulated it was a really awesome skill for her to develop to just sit quietly and observe her and pay attention to color changes or body language. It was also fun to research fossils of chameleons from the prehistoric era and now we are on a mission to collect fossils.
That's awesome. We initially thought Nathan would enjoy a chameleon because of the colors lol. Which we weren't wrong. He loves the pictures I take of Spike and he does like to observe him for a few seconds here or there. But It turned out to be better for our chameleons as he isn't constantly trying to handle or anything and has really no desire to. It works! haha

That is incredible that your chameleons help her with stimming!

Back
Top Bottom