Lazy Boy is home

Lazy Boy getting some natural light on mommy's money tree. The silkworms i been hatching are about 1/2" so he got to try some fresh silkies out and boy did he gobble them down. Its kind if hard to see in the pic but a lot more greens coming in around his head and neck area.

Found a silkworm moth just small enough for Lazy Boy. From the look of his colors after I think he liked it. He don't fire up much for anything but his happy colors are looking good. I have seen him fire up on time to stretch some shed off and yes got a lot of reds coming soon.

His diet today 7+ crickets, 3 dubia, 4-5 reptiworms, 1 silkworm moth and 2 butterworms. First times he's had the silk moth and butters. Its almost noon here so yes still got a few hours to eat some more. Butters he will get once or twice a week and same with his supers.

Just another pic. Hanging outside today getting some natural vitamin D and eating silkworm moths mmmmmmmmm its a good day I think. Would love to see him fully fire up but not much bugs this guy. He don't puff up at me at all.

NICE UPDATE! Keep them coming. He's looking awesome. Just took some pics of mine today. He's growing slow though

I know I post a lot of pictures of him but I can't help it. More sun today. Can't wait for his reds to come in but he's lookin good. Thanks babe for the pic.

He is coloring up nicely! Candy Cane has great colors. I can only imagine your little guy will as well! Enjoy watching him grow! Keep updates coming!

He is coloring up nicely! Candy Cane has great colors. I can only imagine your little guy will as well! Enjoy watching him grow! Keep updates coming!

Thanks. He is so much fun to watch and changes almost everyday. Just weighed him right now and he doubled his weight from last time. 20.86g at 4.5m old and around 8.5" from tip to tip

Back
Top Bottom