K. Matschiei

I just checked my pictures and Malachite's rostrals are that big at the base, but he had fresh damage when I received him and from looking at your guy's perfect ones, a lot was rubbed off! I remember when I got him, he would turn in the cage and rub his rostrals on the screen, so I moved his vine back from the screen, but who knows what he went thru during importation. I am amazed at how nice they look in perfect condition! Looks like a saw blade.:D
Good job!

He is quite impressive! What is the difference between k. mat and k. multi?

Thx! I have never had them next to each other but off hand k.mats are bigger and smoother;)

Nice shots, he is impressive.

he is beautiful!!!! amazing

Thank you both for the kind words!!

I just checked my pictures and Malachite's rostrals are that big at the base, but he had fresh damage when I received him and from looking at your guy's perfect ones, a lot was rubbed off! I remember when I got him, he would turn in the cage and rub his rostrals on the screen, so I moved his vine back from the screen, but who knows what he went thru during importation. I am amazed at how nice they look in perfect condition! Looks like a saw blade.:D
Good job!

Yeah it is great to see these guys growing up cb in all their glory (thx Chad!!!!) Poor WC's go through so much it is surprising they look as good as they do when we get them. I have never had a Cham that has done any nose rubbing and I hope I never do it would really get to me.

Thx!!

He is so cool looking ... may have to think about one in my future someday .
sign0005.gif

I really have feal in love with these, so you no of anyone who is working with these in Europe? Thanks

Last edited:
Love this guy! His nose machete's (lol) are impressive! I know if I was a young lady Cham looking for a hubby to share my tree with he would certainly catch my eye!! (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!) :D

Back
Top Bottom