just received my blaptica dubias

angus310

I only ordered 50 and two set of adults. I received 60 little guys and 3 sets of adults. I definitely recommend blapticadubia.com. I ordered and paid last Thursday. They shipped on Monday and I already have them in 2 days. Absolutely awesome.

My cham loves chasing them and of course eating them. I don't necessarily want to start a culture but I will continue to feed and provide water. My plan is to only feed off the little ones. So, whatever happens with the adults in terms of breeding is on them.

Keep those adults nice and warm and they will produce nymphs much faster. Keep the temps between 85-100 degrees for maximum results. Each adult female will give birth to 30-40 tiny nymphs every 2 months, give or take. They are the best feeder in my opinion and they are so easy to keep and gut load. :D

to be honest, these guys are being hidden and I don't see a why to keep them that warm and still hidden. Oh well, I will buy as a treat every once in a while. I don't want to make my fiance angry b/c I am looking to get a male pink ankaramy real soon.

Back
Top Bottom