Just let me hold the cup ok!

Whatcamo

Just thought this was so funny as this is her new thing, she'll come and grab onto the cup to feed out of she's hilarious
c6e4d999-e333-6e04.jpg

That's GREAT.

I should try that. When I put superworms into my little plastic cup on the magnetic feeding shelf, my Ambanja will zap the cup and his tongue will sometimes stick to it and pull the cup out of the holder...

They DO have some cute tricks!

Gary
Tampa, FL

lol, thats funny! Foam cup? They don't climb out?

Nice looking girl too. Gravid?

Nah it's one of those cups superworms come in from Petco yeah they'll climb out but she's lightning quick it's funny cause there was a little place I'd put the cup next to her basking spot and the other day she started just grabbing the cup before I could place it there so now I just give her the cup haha
And I do believe she's Gravid slowly putting on weight and it's not because of extra food ;) STP got to her I do believe

@ Fran thanks!

That's GREAT.

I should try that. When I put superworms into my little plastic cup on the magnetic feeding shelf, my Ambanja will zap the cup and his tongue will sometimes stick to it and pull the cup out of the holder...

They DO have some cute tricks!

Gary
Tampa, FL

Yes they do

My little girl will climb on her cup while I'm holding it. Still trying to get her to not have my fingers for breakfast though. Usually she'll keep holding the cup and look at me like "Really! Really mom there's no more crickets!"

My chams are such pains. None want to cup feed, a few will hand feed but cups are just not popular here. I think it is cute how she takes her cup away for you. Lets you know who is in control.

Awww, bless her! Self service, cham style! :D

Yup and what even better is she moves her hand and cup to aim at the bugs instead of her head I tried getting a vid of it plus the picture but she eats so dam* fast then is done for the day so tomorrow I'm going to try and get a vid of her and her cup skill I think she's more monkey than chameleon personally ;)

My chams are such pains. None want to cup feed, a few will hand feed but cups are just not popular here. I think it is cute how she takes her cup away for you. Lets you know who is in control.

Non of mine would ether until they learned I was dumping the bugs from the cup now when they see the cup it's on haha

Back
Top Bottom