Just Arrived!!! Baby veiled from Brad Ramsey

I feed them in the morning and at that time they each get 2 to 3 crickets.
Again in the afternoon ... same amount.
I think it would be fine to put 5 to 8 crickets in the enclosure in the morning and be done for the day.
Most feedings are dusted with calcium (no D3) and once or twice a week I dust
with the D3 calcium.
Again, these were 1/4 to 3/8 inch crickets.

-Brad

Thank you, I pretty much follow that same dusting schedule already so that's good news. He is also eating them out of the cup, which is great too, no more free ranging hard to find crickets. Yes!

Normally this is what I do, but was goin on a 2nd day without eating so I kept offering at different times today. This time he just happend to want to eat. The lights are on until 11:00, so he has about 3 hours of light from the time he ate.

Heard! I had a scare when my female wouldent eat when i first got her, I think it was the stress...she didnt eat or drink (on her own) for almost a week :eek:

But its all good now. :)

Yes, I sold two siblings of yours to two other forum members.
The rest are going to the show with me on Saturday.

-Brad

ill be there. been waiting, finished second cage a week ago. lookin to get an inhabitant from brad at show.

Just a couple new photos. Didn't see the sense in posting a new thread for 3 pics.

Picture034.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture039.jpg

I love baby pics..they look at you all scared but tough! So adorable and congrats on your new baby!

I love that last pic - your cham is adorable!

Thank you for the compliments, he has been here a week as of today.

He shed to fast, most of it was gone by the time I got home this weekend, so that last photo is the one I put into the photo contest. It's one of my favorites so far, he is so much more photogenic than my other cham. He seems to wait until he thinks I'm done taking pics, then goes and hides like in the first pic for about a minute, then comes back out.

He's looking good chamnovice, I think you are going to have a great looking cham from brad... good luck to you :)

Back
Top Bottom