Jungle Hobbies Cages

vgaines

OK... So I decided to click on the Jungle Hobbies Cages page link on the home page and I am now super excited about getting a new cage. These cages are made to connect the MistKing misting nozzles to. Plus, I can order a mistking starter system at the same time. Has anyone had any experience with these cages? Are they worth the extra money VS other screen cages? Now I have no idea which cage to get...:eek:

I free range but if I had to use a cage I really like Canvas Chameleon's and that special screen they use.....that looks likes it's not even there. They will also make your cage special after you order....they make all sizes. :)

I free range but if I had to use a cage I really like Canvas Chameleon's and that special screen they use.....that looks likes it's not even there. They will also make your cage special after you order....they make all sizes. :)

Yea im so confused on the next upgrade too. I like the jungle hobbies cause of the mistking setup pre installed. Then I saw the canvas chameleons one and thought that HD front screen is awsome. But then I saw the LLLREPTILES 24x24x48 cage and then u can buy there specialized extension that adds another 24" so makes it a 24x24x72 cage. But luckily King is just a tiny little 3 month old Jacksons chameleon that will be fine in his 16x16x30 reptibreeze for while so I can make my decision wisely.

chillwill007 I'm in the same boat as you. I have been looking hard for a new cage. Can't seem to find anything that I really like. I looked over the LLLReptiles one and that just added up to much money by the time you buy all the extras. Still looking for the right one.

I have Reptibreeze and LLLReptile cages. They are both great, the LLLReptile has more accessories like drainage trays and a height expander, but I only have the drainage tray.

I saw the Canvas Chameleons one, and it looks interesting. Does anybody know what the HD screen is made out of, and does it hold up as well as aluminum to bugs gnawing on it and chameleons climbing it?

I also like the Dragon Strand cages because they are designed to fit a standard wire rack and the Breeder series has three solid walls. Don't own one yet though.

I saw the Canvas Chameleons one, and it looks interesting. Does anybody know what the HD screen is made out of, and does it hold up as well as aluminum to bugs gnawing on it and chameleons climbing it?

I have 10 of the Canvas cages with the HD screen. My cages were outside all summer and held up really well. The HD is still aluminum but it is made from a different gauge wire I think. As for extension's you tell Nick and Kyle what you want and they will make it. I don't see why they wouldn't pre install the Mist King if you asked.

Carl

I have 10 of the Canvas cages with the HD screen. My cages were outside all summer and held up really well. The HD is still aluminum but it is made from a different gauge wire I think.
Carl

Interesting. I will have to keep it in mind the next time I am looking for a cage.

Hey jannb just curious how do you free range them? Have you posted pictures anywhere around the forums of the free range setup? Are they outside? Don't they run away?

Hey jannb just curious how do you free range them? Have you posted pictures anywhere around the forums of the free range setup? Are they outside? Don't they run away?

Jannb has a sort of sunroom her chams free range in. So they are technically indoors. It isn't safe to try free ranging a cham outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom