Jonjo now showing his red colour again

luckyy15

Jonjo is 20 months now and recently shed before his shed his red colours had seemed to have become less dominant and was showing mainly blue but after his shed the red spots on his belly and red bars seem to be showing again. Can there colours alter alot before they reach for maturity. Had read previously it can be up to two years before they show their final colours is this true ?

Attachments

• jonjo 20 months.jpg
    jonjo 20 months.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 166
  • jonjo 20 months ..jpg
    jonjo 20 months ..jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 118
  • jonjo 20 months .....jpg
    jonjo 20 months .....jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 177
  • jonjo 20 months ......jpg
    jonjo 20 months ......jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 140
  • jonjo 20 months....jpg
    jonjo 20 months....jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 120
Yes I can be a good while before you are sure what he will end up having for color. Also remember that his colors wash out as he approaches a shed. The red would be easy to be sort of lost based on where it is. He is a nice looking guy.

thanks he is doing really well at the moment eating well and still steadily gaining weight not sure if he is nearly fully grown yet but hes not quite 2 yet. We will have to see if his colours change anymore.

one thing i have always noticed with my panther chams is they seem to go through color phases, like one month my cham tends be more of a reddish color, then a month later is more yellows or greens...maybe its just the phasing, and maybe those colors will return again and pass again in time??

Back
Top Bottom