Jacksonii, Meller, Carpets and Panthers.. Something for everyone

Ryan Jarosek

here are a few of my gang. Everyone was very cooperative today.

Lets start with my new buddy Mr. Mam. I justed picked him up and am in love. What a gentle giant. He is really strong, healthy and friendly. He is eating from my hand and loves his free range.

IMG_5256.jpg

Here are three of my carpets. Kermit, Miss Piggy and Fozzy. Someone is showing receptive colors.

Miss Piggy

IMG_5216.jpg

Kermit

IMG_5225.jpg

Fozzy

IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

Say hello to Mr. Jackson

IMG_5230.jpg

Here is my gravid Monster of an Ambanja "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" or just Lucy for short.

IMG_5236.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

Kermit looks quite different; it may just be the picture. Is he, by chance, a Furcifer lateralis major?

Interesting collection you've started.

Cheers,
t

Kermit looks quite different; it may just be the picture. Is he, by chance, a Furcifer lateralis major?

Interesting collection you've started.

Cheers,
t

Kermit is a Furcifer lateralis lateralis , he just has a teal blue thing going on. :) To me He is exceptionally stunning for a male. Not that they are not all stunning. He is quite different from Fozzy. I picked up all four that I have from the Chameleon Company and each is from its own bloodline. It really shows they are all extremely different looking.

Kermit is a Furcifer lateralis lateralis , he just has a teal blue thing going on. :) To me He is exceptionally stunning for a male. Not that they are not all stunning. He is quite different from Fozzy. I picked up all four that I have from the Chameleon Company and each is from its own bloodline. It really shows they are all extremely different looking.

Oh Trace , It just hit me. He is also wearing his love colors so he is even brighter than usual and has some extra striping on his eyes. I took that picture when they were together.

LoL, thanks. . . You are going a great job with ur chams. Im sure you will be able to help alot of people and pass along all kinds of good info at the show. :D

Miss Piggy is beautiful, I can't wait until someday I have a female of my own. What beautiful, healthy, happy looking chams you got thier, great job!

Back
Top Bottom