Jacksonii Jacksonii dusting schedule

mhfan305

I purchased a male Jacksonii Jacksonii, will this dusting schedule work for him?

Light dusting of,

Calcium without D3 every feeding
Calcium with D3 once a week
Multivitamin twice a month

All using Rep-Cal products.

Let me know, thanks.

D3 should be once a month, and gutloadning is the most importanthing here watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKTbUaOQ0aA&list=PL4HFX9PBYVY2eIWT0v3ZgYSk-r76SEujI

Yeah I watched that video several times. I actually watched it right before I made this thread. I just didnt know what to go by. I will be using the montane version of cricket crack. I think this is a proper gutload.

So go by that video right? The new schedule would be then...

Calcium with no D3 2 times a week
Calcium with D3 every 6 weeks. But you say once a month? Now im confused.

The multivitamin is the only thing im missing, is twice a month ok?

Please clarify, im getting the chameleon tomorrow morning. So I really need this answer by tonight if anyone can. I need a proper dusting schedule with respect to me gut loading my crickets with cricket crack. Thanks!

EDIT: I just looked at the Jacksons chameleon caresheet right here on hte forums, and it says Cal- twice a week, D3 once a month, and Vit once per month. So I guess I should go by that.

It's calcium 2-3 times a week.
Multivitamins 1 time per month.
Calcium WITH d3 every 4-6 weeks.

I personally focus MORE on gut loading with foods that are rich in vitamins and high in calcium i.e drak green leafy vegetables, and my own dry gut load made of bee pollen, spirulina, wheat germ and brewers yeast.

As far as D3 supplemention, 4-6 weeks is fine. If you take your cham outside in the warmer months a few times a week, you don't need to give them D3 at all, which is why i can't wait for spring!

It's calcium 2-3 times a week.
Multivitamins 1 time per month.
Calcium WITH d3 every 4-6 weeks.

I personally focus MORE on gut loading with foods that are rich in vitamins and high in calcium i.e drak green leafy vegetables, and my own dry gut load made of bee pollen, spirulina, wheat germ and brewers yeast.

As far as D3 supplemention, 4-6 weeks is fine. If you take your cham outside in the warmer months a few times a week, you don't need to give them D3 at all, which is why i can't wait for spring!

Ok thanks.

Back
Top Bottom