Jackson xantholophus have two clutches within 2 months?

SpartyTessy

I have read that it is possible for a female to have more than one clutch within a short period of time but wanted to see if anyone here has had a Jackson give birth to more than one clutch within a couple months? The reason I ask is because my Female Jackson Tessy just gave birth less than 4 weeks ago and she is looking gravid again and not at the beginning stages but just before she gave birth gravid. And no she has not been bread again and is looking plump like she did a couple weeks before she gave birth. She did only have 10 babies so I am wondering if she is getting ready to have the second batch shortly. I remember reading somewhere that they can do this and for the life of me I cannot find the link but I was wondering if anyone here has had this happen and how long before she gave birth the second time.

Wow...dude, mines is looking the same way! I was just thinking that today when I was feeding her...thought I'd bring one of my males around just to see how she'd respond. Sure enough, she quickly rejected him. And she is starting to look a little plump, similiar to the way she looked when I first suspected she was pregnant. Wanna post pics ??

Yeah she is really looking like she is going to have the babies anyday now. She is back to her not moving around much again. So I am expecting her to have them any day now lol :eek:

check it out, i took these yesterday...she is looking a bit on the larger side again! she was pretty skinny after first giving birth a month ago! the third one is our other girl Kiwi, who I don't think is prego's (since it's not exactly possible) :confused:

Attachments

• p-fergie1.jpg
    p-fergie1.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 87
  • p-fergie2.jpg
    p-fergie2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 100
  • p-kiwi1.jpg
    p-kiwi1.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 96
Yeah she is looking like she will give birth anyday now like mine. She looks almost identical to mine. I wonder who's will give birth first? :D

Yeah she is looking like she will give birth anyday now like mine. She looks almost identical to mine. I wonder who's will give birth first? :D

That would be hilarious if they both gave birth again at the same time! Although I guess it's possible, if they gave birth the first time at the same time and their bodies aren't all that different. Actually, I'd prob laugh for maybe a minute or two, until I realized it will add on to the holes being burned into my wallet! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom