It's coming along nicely!!

Very nice. Your Cham is going to love his new home.

I sure hope so!! I swear I haven't done this much research and preparation since I had my first born son! :D The anticipation is killing me! I JUST ordered my AquaZamp! Then all I have to do is get my feeders set up and adopt a baby veiled!! :) If it weren't for my 4 human babies I would never leave the basement again! Hahaha

Thank you! I have to add a real plant or two yet but other then that I think the inside might be done! I added chicken wire to the outside after this picture was taken. Screen to keep the bugs in, wire to keep kids and cats out. Hopefully I can get a misting system this week and bugs and a baby next week!:D

Can't wait to see a new cham in the new cage:cool:

The set up looks awesome. I'm planning to build something similar. Let me know if you find out what kind of screen it is for sure.

I don't know how I missed your comment!! It is the pet resistant screen from Home Depot!

Looks good. Nice handy-work!

I wish I could take credit :) I was really good at supervising the husband while he built it though :D

Edit: I guess I did put all the sticks and what not in there :) I took out the divider on the bottom so I could fit the live plants in. I think Monday is going to be the Big Purchase!!!

I wish I could take credit :) I was really good at supervising the husband while he built it though :D

ooooooo don't tell josh one of the sponsers said he does good work. He'll get a big head and try and charge me for more then materials to make mine hahaha

Im tired of Josh being gone. Tell him to quit jacking around in that semi, and get home. I need an outdoor enclosure! He can make an honest living later. :D

oh gosh. I can not believe it is finally time to order. Just seems like yesterday I was over at your house going on and on about my chameleons. Trying to make you understand their awesomeness. The you cham sat for me while I was in Oklahoma and the rest is history! I can not wait to get my Nikon on your little dude. Have you thought about names?

Last edited:
ooooooo don't tell josh one of the sponsers said he does good work. He'll get a big head and try and charge me for more then materials to make mine hahaha

Im tired of Josh being gone. Tell him to quit jacking around in that semi, and get home. I need an outdoor enclosure! He can make an honest living later. :D

But if he gets a day job, then I'll have to get an actual day job and then you and I couldn't be the crazy critter ladies :( lol.

push pins are those needles with like the plastic ball at the end right? I never thought of using those. Brilliant.

I guess I'm gonna have to go get some tomorrow! They're pretty secure the way they are but more is better right ;) thanks for the suggestion Carol5208!

Back
Top Bottom