it snowed!!!!

this morning i wake up at around 8:30, the usual, there is a little peek i can see through my blinds and the window so i can look into the outside. i saw everything was white and i was like "what the heck!" everything was white outside. so i get up, go into the sun room, and the ground is covered in snow!!:eek::D

I cant wait for the snow here! I bought an old rental snowboard and filled the cracks and are in the process of repainting it to my liking. So far its been filled, cleaned, primed, top coated and hard edged for the background images. Its gonna be freak'in sexy once complete! Cant wait to take it out onto the slopes!

That and I have a Corgi that loves to run and play in the snow. He'll run and scoop snow up in his mouth as he's running, its pretty silly. His little feet get cold and he does a cold dance till I pick him up and take him inside sometimes though. He can be so pathetic.:D

OMG! I am planting all my flowers today with the cooler weather coming in. My cham is out digging the sun right now in his outdoor cage so I cannot even phathom snow!!!! It is pretty though! I am from Chicago, so I know snow!!!

OMG! I am planting all my flowers today with the cooler weather coming in. My cham is out digging the sun right now in his outdoor cage so I cannot even phathom snow!!!! It is pretty though! I am from Chicago, so I know snow!!!
so its still pretty warm there.:D most of the snow melted but there is still some left. im just suprised it snowed this early! it usually doesnt snow till the end of november!:eek::D

I can't believe it HASN'T snowed here yet. Normally we have snow by halloween that stays till spring!

No, not really, it actually is really nice right now, sunny and warm. But winter is long and dark especially further north, but we do get breaks in the weather when it lets up a little. Although last year Edmonton, a few hours drive north of here was the coldest place on earth for a few days… 56 degrees below! Before wind chill! BRRR!!

Back
Top Bottom