Is this a male or female????

That can't be a female with a bulge like that....can it?

I've done tons of research on this since first posting and I have never seen a female with a hemepenal bulge like this. Comments?

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 183
I am going to say male. Nothing about the bulge is far too big, especially in the most recent picture, to be a female! :D

As I stated before, I hate going against proven breeders, but if that ain't a male, I'll buy you your soda of choice! ;)

As I stated before, I hate going against proven breeders, but if that ain't a male, I'll buy you your soda of choice! ;)

Well if it makes you feel better, Trace is a proven breeder so your agreeing with one also! But I'll take a condolence soda if you're wrong!:p

Alcohol isn't a good choice when trying to obtain a healthy clutch. You of all people should know this. Im a little disappointed, but we can still make this thing happen

I could very well be wrong as i am wrong way more than any single person should be but i like it this way. Keeps things interesting. Even though i do see a bulge in some pictures. The bulge is not quite normal imo and i think it is because she is a tad under weight. The colors on the chameleon display female. On a young neonate, pinks, peaches, nude colors generally represent a female. White, dark blacks generally point to a male. <3 months
they can all look like little turds with legs most of the time though ;P

I would not blame the breeder as that could have easily been mistaken.

Last edited:
I could very well be wrong as i am wrong way more than any single person should be but i like it this way. Keeps things interesting. Even though i do see a bulge in some pictures. The bulge is not quite normal imo and i think it is because she is a tad under weight. The colors on the chameleon display female. On a young neonate, pinks, peaches, nude colors generally represent a female. White, dark blacks generally point to a male. <3 months

That's a dang good response. As most know, I'm a tad color blind, so I can't really go on color.

I see a bulge, whether it's due to being under weight or not, so I'm sticking with male until it's painfully obvious. ;)

That can't be a female with a bulge like that....can it?

I've done tons of research on this since first posting and I have never seen a female with a hemepenal bulge like this. Comments?

Not commenting on whether "Pat" is a male or female. :) Just had to say that this picture caused my daughter to ask me,"Why is that chameleon sitting on someone's butt?" LOL I was so intently staring at the chameleon, I never noticed that those knees could be interpreted as something else.

Well he has been eating a lot better lately and every time I pick him up he feels heavier to me. His body has filled out a lot. The only thing that makes me think female is the pink coloration. That's the only reason I think he could be a she. If he was darker I probably wouldn't even think female at all. I hope you are wrong once again! :cool:

Not commenting on whether "Pat" is a male or female. :) Just had to say that this picture caused my daughter to ask me,"Why is that chameleon sitting on someone's butt?" LOL I was so intently staring at the chameleon, I never noticed that those knees could be interpreted as something else.

Bahahahahahaha that made me laugh so hard. I told my wife what you said (those were her knees lol) and she died laughing too. I never even noticed it looks strangely like a butt hahaha. Thank you for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom