Is my supp routine ok?

richpass6

hey everyone i just wanted to double check on my supplementation and get some experienced opinions..

i currently feed my adult cham every other day with the following schedule..

i dust with sticky tongue farms miner-all (w/o D3) every other feeding
and i dust with rep-cal multivitamin every 2 weeks..i alternate this with rep-cal D3 so once a month for both basically.

i feed my juvenile cham every day as of now cause she is still really young..

i switch on and off with sticky tongue farms miner-all and rep-cal w/ D3. i use miner-all more so than D3 but i try to use both equally at this point in her development
she also gets multivitamin every 2 weeks..

please, i would love some feedback, whether good or bad. just checking up to see if i should continue this routine or not, maybe improve it... thanks! :)

The vitamin and D3 supplement is good, but how many feeders are you giving each time and what kind are they? Also, do you give any calcium supplement?

The debate currently being played out is how much "exactly" is proper levels of D3... It all really has to depend on a few different aspects including "how much REAL sun is your cham getting", "how many feeders are involved", "what is the output currently of your bulb", and a big one is " what is the IU/lb amount of D3 being supplied". All these questions will play into what a proper supplement schedule will look like. Just make sure that each of these calcium supplement allows you to stay within the 2:1 Cal to phosphorus ratio needed... I use with my younger juvenile Flukers with D3 twice a month as he has two UVB bulbs on his cage, one compact and one linear 18" and gets very little natural sun because he's one hell of a biter. With my older sub-adult he gets D3 once a month as he gets TONS of regular sun with just one linear UVB and it's working out great. They both are moving great... AWESOME grip, great colors, etc etc, general good health...

Hope this helps

minerall-o is my calcium supplement w/o D3... i use crickets as feeders and they are gut loaded with cricket cack and whatever else i feel like giving them. not really the feed back i was looking for lol

Back
Top Bottom