Introductions

Yay @elizaann2 for her introduction! Wow! That sounds like an amazing and I’d guess both challenging and rewarding career. Love all of your critters! Your little hammy is adorable, but Bilbo and his fantastical butt has my heart. 😂
Thank you! Yes Bilbobutt is...dare I say butt-tastic??? He climbed out on my arm today and allowed me to feed him WHILE he was on my arm. I was so honored.

It is a very rewarding career for sure, and also very hard too. Its worth it though for sure.

We need some more people to post here and make their official introduction. If I’m brave enough to put aside all of my insecurities about how I look and post a pic, I expect some of y’all can do the same.
Look Up North Carolina GIF by UNC Tar Heels
OK I am called out.

Attachments

• Donnahat.jpg
    Donnahat.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
Ooo yay! It’s been awhile since I’ve seen this thread! Hi again everyone! My name is Mia and I live in Colorado! I’ve been a member on this forum since the end of 2021 when my girl fell into my care! I’m current a student about to head off to college (eek scary).

I’ve loved reptiles ever since I got my girl Nachito but my main hobby is bird identification and photography!

View attachment 354539
View attachment 354540
Mia the snake is as big as you are lol

Hi there cham fam! I’m Karie 😊 My name on the forum came to be because when I joined I had just become a grandmother for the 3rd time and had never been on a forum ever. My spouse had been on a few for cars so he knew how these things worked, I didn’t lol. We didnt have a chameleon yet we were still in research faze. When I asked him for a good name he said you act like a granny and you are so use grannyk. He was kidding and I didn’t realize so I jumped right on that and was so happy to become a member. I was stoked, when he asked what I chose as a name I told him and he busted out laughing and said he was kidding. We both laughed hysterical and I said oh well it’s not changing now. So here we are 3 years later enjoying my chameleon hobby since my kids are grown now on their own now. We now have 2 panthers and working on more enclosures. 😍This is pic is a few years old, I felt it fitting for that little bundle being how my name here came to be.
So happy to be a part of this group! ❤️
1713995375324.jpeg

Hi there cham fam! I’m Karie 😊 My name on the forum came to be because when I joined I had just become a grandmother for the 3rd time and had never been on a forum ever. My spouse had been on a few for cars so he knew how these things worked, I didn’t lol. We didnt have a chameleon yet we were still in research faze. When I asked him for a good name he said you act like a granny and you are so use grannyk. He was kidding and I didn’t realize so I jumped right on that and was so happy to become a member. I was stoked, when he asked what I chose as a name I told him and he busted out laughing and said he was kidding. We both laughed hysterical and I said oh well it’s not changing now. So here we are 3 years later enjoying my chameleon hobby since my kids are grown now on their own now. We now have 2 panthers and working on more enclosures. 😍This is pic is a few years old, I felt it fitting for that little bundle being how my name here came to be.
View attachment 354593
You look way too young to be a Granny!! Hi Kerrie nice to see your pretty face 😊

And sorry I already slaughtered the spelling of your name 🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone does, no worries. My mom had to be different right. I could never get the license plate with my name on it for my banana seat bike as a kid and that was the end of me being cool. 😎 😂 in my eyes anyway

View attachment 354593
Yay Karie! You look way too young to be a granny! Beautiful little grandbaby! So precious! 🤗

Back
Top Bottom