imo, wingsuit challenge best free game ever !

xanthoman

Avid Member
if there are any members that are into skydiving, basejumping, or wingsuit proximity flying, or just gaming,
wingsuit challenge can be found here;
http://www.fjordnorway.com/wingsuit. online game no installation required
there is also a newer version at vostopia (the writers of the game) but i have found it to be sort of buggy.

if anyone finds the secret route to the boat please let me know. i can now make it to the boat consistently but not using the secret route. i also think that trying for long distance close proximity is more fun than flying the hoops.

as a side thought, jeb corliss one of the worlds best proximity wingsuiters. but, after 5+yrs of talking about the wingsuit landing project (and needing a 1-9 million $ runway), punked hard in one weekend by gary connery, an irish stuntman with a wingsuit and 18,500 cardboard boxes , WHAT A ROAST !, SORRY JEB :eek:LOL

i think wingsuit challenge is the best free game ever. and before anyone asks, no the xanthoman is not a basejumper lol (hard to believe i know :rolleyes:)

my wsc/vostopia user name is vampire 4 lol. see you there!

Last edited:
I finally made it to the check point thats just before the boat!

I cant get to the boat though. ;/

I hate how it ends if your too close to the ground, or whatever the !@#$ rule is!

Back
Top Bottom