I'm alive!

Julirs

Wow-you know you have not been on in awhile when there are 3000+ new posts! My lizard herd is alive and well, I am hatching out baby crested geckos by the second it seems. Work has kept me plenty busy, and my granddaughter who is going to be one in October. And, as many of you know, my attention has been diverted to my new love-DRESSAGE! Meet the newest member of my herd, Dakota-a 12 year old registered Paint who thinks he is a puppy! I am living a life long dream and having the time of my life. I will see you In Daytona this weekend if you are going. Stop by the FL Chams booth and say HI!

DSCN9011.jpg

I am so happy you have your paint and you are in my world of Dressage!!!
I wondered if that's where you went :)
happy riding my friend
Sit deep, quiet hands, and fly!!
Did you get a saddle?, which one
How many hands, what level, training?
I could ask a million questions!!!
Anne

ENJOY!!!

Traitor. ;)

I'll see you down there!! I'll be working the USARK booth all day and then the auction at night. :D

I am hoping to see more of you than just at Mike's working.:)

Of course Laurie! You better have my phone mumber!

I am so happy you have your paint and you are in my world of Dressage!!!
I wondered if that's where you went :)
happy riding my friend
Sit deep, quiet hands, and fly!!
Did you get a saddle?, which one
How many hands, what level, training?
I could ask a million questions!!!
Anne

ENJOY!!!

Yes-I did get a saddle, but I just plain do not remember the brand! He is completely not trained for Dressage, but I am at a Dressage barn with Prix St. George and Grand Prix level riders that are putting some time on him for me! He is getting nice and round and is starting to look amazing. He is a 15 hand dark bay paint with a beautiful black tail and mane-quite the looker and a nice fit for me.

Traitor. ;)

I'll see you down there!! I'll be working the USARK booth all day and then the auction at night. :D

LOL! Traitor!

Back
Top Bottom