I want a veiled but is a crested gecko better?

Hey man, welcome to the site! You will find a lot of helpful info on the site. There are TONS of people here with a great wealth of knowledge of chameleons. I just got my first chameleons several months ago, and I have to agree...they are VERY VERY addicting. I was only planning on getting a Vield Chameleon, but here I am, with a male and female panther. I am a college student, and I have difficulty focusing on my studying cause I always get caught up with watching the chams, they have got so much personality and are fascinating animals!

I personally think the work of caring for them is almost relaxing, and stress relieving.

Dan said "I am a college student, and I have difficulty focusing on my studying cause I always get caught up with watching the chams, they have got so much personality and are fascinating animals!"

that is the same with me. i always avoided homework by saying my cham cage needs to be cleaned, or he needs a shower, or he needs his temp, and humidity checked on 10 different areas in his cage.

Last edited:
There is no comparison. Geckos are boring. Chameleons are the most facinating of all reptiles. And...they are easy to keep. The only thing with chameleons is you can't up and go on vacation without a qualified babysitter....

ditto on all Sierra's remarks...

Back
Top Bottom