I think I got the head bob today

crocky

Went into put Waldo up in his enclosure from having a little time out and he always gets so angry with me when I do that but I try very hard to stick to a schedule, otherwise he would stay out all the time.

Anyway so about an hour later I go back in to hand mist him and he is out front. When i open the door I put my hand near him and I get three very short, quick head bobs.....

Now I am use to my bearded dragons bobbing their heads and they do it much more pronounced so maybe that was not what I was seeing but regardless I think he winked at me too....LOL :p

I think he is tell you " it's OK to mist me now", or " if you do that I'm going to bit the crap out of you"...either way, I think he loves his mama.

The infamous head bob! I get that on a daily basis now that my male knows I've got a sweet little girly living right next to him! I used my 5 year old (never gotten lucky) male veiled as my 'receptive indicator' when my girl was developing. Ever since my male thinks he's gonna get lucky every time I'm at his cage! It's pretty funny but I do feel sorry for the guy!

The infamous head bob! I get that on a daily basis now that my male knows I've got a sweet little girly living right next to him! I used my 5 year old (never gotten lucky) male veiled as my 'receptive indicator' when my girl was developing. Ever since then my male thinks he's gonna get lucky every time I'm at his cage! It's pretty funny but I do feel sorry for the guy!

I think he is tell you " it's OK to mist me now", or " if you do that I'm going to bit the crap out of you"...either way, I think he loves his mama.
LOL, yeah I get the "I'm going to bite the crap out of you" look sometimes too :D

Lol, that is hilarious. I love the winking part, lol ;)
:D
Feelin the love :p hahahaha!!!
He is silly boy!

The dominant will bob head, if the submissive doesnt arm wave back, it gets a woopin.
LOL, I will keep that in mind next time he does it :p

The infamous head bob! I get that on a daily basis now that my male knows I've got a sweet little girly living right next to him! I used my 5 year old (never gotten lucky) male veiled as my 'receptive indicator' when my girl was developing. Ever since my male thinks he's gonna get lucky every time I'm at his cage! It's pretty funny but I do feel sorry for the guy!
Hehe, gotta love them!

Back
Top Bottom