newchampics187.jpg

And these guys are not new but I went a head and took a few new pics:cool:
Ranger:cool:
newchampics173.jpg

Poseidon:cool:
newchampics159.jpg

Hates:cool:
newchampics105.jpg

O and crickets going crazy over our gutload just thought it was a good pic.
newchampics135.jpg

Let me know what you all think:D

duuude, that new ambanja is awesome!!! The mitsio looks a lot like an ambilobe but I wont start any of those senseless fights.. They both look great!

And ranger is just awesome:D

My guess was right!!! Yay. :D

Your ambanjas make me seriously consider getting one of those after the falys. So amazing! Both of them are striking boys.
Do your new boys have girl friends already.? Lol.
I'm just going to sneakingly steal both Hades and that mitsio. I'll return them later....

duuude, that new ambanja is awesome!!! The mitsio looks a lot like an ambilobe but I wont start any of those senseless fights.. They both look great!

And ranger is just awesome:D

Yeah a few people have said that but he is still young and his bars are getting greener.He is from cham nations import to rob.

My guess was right!!! Yay. :D

Your ambanjas make me seriously consider getting one of those after the falys. So amazing! Both of them are striking boys.
Do your new boys have girl friends already.? Lol.
I'm just going to sneakingly steal both Hades and that mitsio. I'll return them later....

Lol our new ambanaja does he will get a ranger female first when she is old enough. Mitsio not yet.

Did you really just wake up hates for that pic? You are a horrible cham owner! you just lost rep points! -10 LOL j/k

awesome chameleons man!

Oh those will be wonderful babies! Everyone has such tempting chams. Makes me want them all. I really want to find myself a mitsio and then an ambanja. But that's only for Panthers. I have other plans too. Gosh. Hehe. :p

Did you really just wake up hates for that pic? You are a horrible cham owner! you just lost rep points! -10 LOL j/k

awesome chameleons man!

No that was like a hour befor he went to sleep lol. I gave him a hornworm for letting me stick the camera in his face lol.

They all look great lee!!! glad you got the mitsio hes awesome i know ive seen his colors an ive never seen an ambilobe with the colors that boy throws, congrats.. and i look forward to lots an lots of pics..

They all look great lee!!! glad you got the mitsio hes awesome i know ive seen his colors an ive never seen an ambilobe with the colors that boy throws, congrats..

Thanks. The mitsio flips some crazy colors I tryed to get a pic of him all the way a sleep he had red bars but he started waking up by the time I opened the cage. and then today he bit the crap out of me and he was solid yellow with blueish green bars

Back
Top Bottom