Hurricane gustav !

Jeremy l

well it looks like gustav is fixing to whip LA. and New Orleans once again. I really dont have much faith in that city being able to survive too much more of these. you would think that the last one was a good lesson to learn that living below sea level might not be a smart place to live, no matter if there are levies (sp) that are suppost to stop the water.

we love this city and want to live here so we just deal with hurricanes and evacuating. i feel it is the same as living somewhere that has tornadoes, earthquakes, or blizzards. if u can deal with replacing material things its not that big of a deal.

personally i will take a hurricane over a tornado or earthquake any day. at least i know when a hurricane is coming.

sorry if that sounded a little rude i just couldn't think of other words to use.

Come to MD! No bad weather disasters at all, every time a hurricane ends up here,its nothing:rolleyes:

oh, you that wasnt rude, it looks like new orleans was spared a little this time but i just cannot think that the next one that rolls through there wont do the same thing as kitrena. i love the city myself, i love the history and the people. my mother is cajin and shes from la. actually morgan city. the only thing i cant do is trust levies knowing that if i live below sea level that is the only thing holding all that water back. they have faild once, they will fail again. you like hurricanes, id rather a tornado, it only last 8 min or so not a day !:D

totally. im gonna get my a$$ outta nola asap and move to austin (my fav city). but im not old enuf yet so i guess ill have to deal with these BS hurricanes. i love NOLA, but the cons outweigh the pros.

Back
Top Bottom