how to keep silkworms

if you find some you let me know and I wanna come by and shake some trees. lol sounds like fun. claremont is a nice town too.... there is a good steak place downtown i think?

haha sure :) as for steaks theres Heroes, and theres Three Forks but it kinda blew up in a fire :eek: by the way, are you going to the NARBC Anaheim?

haha sure :) as for steaks theres Heroes, and theres Three Forks but it kinda blew up in a fire :eek: by the way, are you going to the NARBC Anaheim?

All I remember is that this place had cute college girls tending the tables... there were peanuts on the floor and sawdust... the food was freakin great huge amounts of food.... but MAN were those girls serious bi*****. They were snappy and gave a bunch of attitude... we were not a problem table and we weren't rude and didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary..... which shouldn't matter seeing as they are our servers... I think we tipped them like 50 cents cause it was ridiculous how snotty they were. I just wanted to say "look, ya don't like the job, maybe you shouldn't be working here.... because working in the service field, SUCKS, so suck it up or leave!":cool:

the girls were cute though...... :eek:

All I remember is that this place had cute college girls tending the tables... there were peanuts on the floor and sawdust... the food was freakin great huge amounts of food.... but MAN were those girls serious bi*****. They were snappy and gave a bunch of attitude... we were not a problem table and we weren't rude and didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary..... which shouldn't matter seeing as they are our servers... I think we tipped them like 50 cents cause it was ridiculous how snotty they were. I just wanted to say "look, ya don't like the job, maybe you shouldn't be working here.... because working in the service field, SUCKS, so suck it up or leave!":cool:

the girls were cute though...... :eek:

hahahahahahaha :D:D:D that was hilarious! but yes, thats definetly Heroe's :eek:
but are you going to the NARBC Anaheim?

Back
Top Bottom