How to bring the best colors out?

Nyfynest22

Hey everyone, i was wondering what do you guys do to make those panthers really bring there colors out? i know they look like that normaly but was wondering how you guys get them so vibrant looking for a pic? or is it thats how they are when thet get bigger?

Hey everyone, i was wondering what do you guys do to make those panthers really bring there colors out? i know they look like that normaly but was wondering how you guys get them so vibrant looking for a pic? or is it thats how they are when thet get bigger?

its genetic. they are what they are.

Mine always brighten up when I bring them outside. The warm sun and dripping water through their cage really let's them shine. Sometimes they brighten up after 5 minutes of being outside and other times it takes them a half hour or so. After I bring them back inside, it isn't long before they darken back to their normal colors.

Mine always brighten up when I bring them outside. The warm sun and dripping water through their cage really let's them shine. Sometimes they brighten up after 5 minutes of being outside and other times it takes them a half hour or so. After I bring them back inside, it isn't long before they darken back to their normal colors.

ok see when you say normal colors, these panthers on here that everyone has that look insane would that be considered back to normal? or is that red and yellow and crazy colors olny when they are outside or pissed? and when in the cage green? just making sure. i have 2x babys and there parents are outstanding the female i know doesnt shed those colors as the male but just curious on the colors

ok see when you say normal colors, these panthers on here that everyone has that look insane would that be considered back to normal? or is that red and yellow and crazy colors olny when they are outside or pissed? and when in the cage green? just making sure. i have 2x babys and there parents are outstanding the female i know doesnt shed those colors as the male but just curious on the colors

Most panthers arent overall green. they will have green on them, but they arent overall. They will turn a darker not as pronounced color as waht you see in the pics.

The better care you take of your chameleon the better he will look. If you feed him a large variety of well gut loaded feeders that are supplemented correctly, plenty of water and good medical attention along with a loving home where he is respected, then he will be gorgeous.

The better care you take of your chameleon the better he will look. If you feed him a large variety of well gut loaded feeders that are supplemented correctly, plenty of water and good medical attention along with a loving home where he is respected, then he will be gorgeous.

Jann is totally right. Veileds obviously don't have the color range of a panther but they are still amazing and good care makes a huge difference.

Last November we bought a male veiled sold to us as being two years old. Look at the before and after photo ... he looks even better and more bright, colorful and filled out now than he did in the February after photo. He's grown quite a bit as well.

All I've done is give him good food and care (and love and kisses).

All the gorgeous chams you see on here are well cared for - genetics count too but good care makes a world of difference.

Loganthenandnow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom