how hard is it to wake a chameleon?

John33871

well i just finished fixing some problems with my cage. i decide that its not that late to put lil jon back in his home, and i try to wake him from inside his explorium and wont wake up, lol. i sprayed him a few times, and poked him. no luck, lol. so im just going to let him sleep. must be tired:rolleyes:

I imported 8 chams into Canada a while ago. When they arrived at the airport , I went through all the paperwork and paid the duties , then received the box from the cargo office. With the timezone shift, these chams were at about 12 midnight. I opened the box , right in the cargo office, with 4 cargo agents gathered round , we examined the babies one by one. Each was a little stressed and active as we viewed them through there deli cups, but out of the box came a single cham that would not wake up. It looked dead and all of us were silent. I opened the deli cup and nudged the little guy.. and nothing. I reached in and remove the cham form the deli cup and as we all looked on and expected the worst.. she opened her eyes and looked back at us all.

Back
Top Bottom