Hola

Hola :)
My names Steph, I'm from the UK and thought I'd come here to introduce myself and Pascal.
I'm 23 and a Riding Instructor/Horsemanship Instructor, Grade IV Para Dressage Rider and work with Autistic Children doing therapy with horses.
If your wondering about the username - I love Spain, my lovely Andalusian mare is from Spain (Olimpica) and I'm currently taking Spanish classes to help improve my Spanish. So it made sense to use Oli's name and also Estrella means 'Star' and I recently lost my foal called Star.

532257_10152561261525101_1321082136_n.jpg

10154976_10152559747615101_764654894_n.jpg

Pascal is a Veiled/Yemen Chameleon, probably don't need to tell you lot that, and he's fairly new to the family. We got him 2 days ago. So far he seems to be settling really well. He has found his sleeping area and is eating well and he's about as active as what I've been told healthy Chameleons should be.
Named after the Chameleon from Tangled, in case your all wondering!

So I've come here to talk Chameleons and get help and advice when needed.

I also own a Leopard Tortoise called Squirt and then a dog called Pudding. (We also have 2 cats and 2 other dogs: Pixie, Mia, Willow and Millie)

Welcome to the forums! Awesome introduction as well. Very neat stuff. Glad to see your new cham doing well. Where did you get him from?

Hola señor! Bienvenido a los foros! Tanto conocimiento en un solo lugar! El camaleón es muy hermoso!

Hola señor! Bienvenido a los foros! Tanto conocimiento en un solo lugar! El camaleón es muy hermoso!

As translated by someone with a "Tex Mex Menu" grasp of Spanish:

Hello, sir! Good coming at the forward! Indian sidekick comforts the lone luge rider! The chameleon is very brother!"

I concur :) Good coming to the forward!! We are happy to have you!

As translated by someone with a "Tex Mex Menu" grasp of Spanish:

Hello, sir! Good coming at the forward! Indian sidekick comforts the lone luge rider! The chameleon is very brother!"

I concur :) Good coming to the forward!! We are happy to have you!

This little russian girl would've never figured that out XD

Welcome to out world!! happy you joined us. You and I just can't do horses together. I think I could try to ride a horse that was standing still and manage to fall off. The instructor found to be hilarious when my daughter was taking riding lessons. She rides and love horses to this day. Me, not so much.:eek:

Welcome to out world!! happy you joined us. You and I just can't do horses together. I think I could try to ride a horse that was standing still and manage to fall off. The instructor found to be hilarious when my daughter was taking riding lessons. She rides and love horses to this day. Me, not so much.:eek:

Strangely enough you wouldn't be the first to fall off a standing horse :p I believe there is a video of my sliding off the side of my friends pony in true comedy fashion whilst the poor pony stands their bemused! Haha!
Glad your daughter is enjoying her riding :)

Back
Top Bottom