Hiya ! :)

SpinyFranky

Proud owner of a madagascar spiny cham named Franky from FL chams :) and a soon to arrive Panther from Chameleonsnorthwest :)
been browsing the forums for a week or two and found this to be a very cool place, very resourceful as well.
So i just figured ide say hi.
hi.
:)

Well Hi yourself, we are glad you joined us. With the help you can get here you can look forward to lots of healthy chams for buddies.:)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
I will most definitely post pics of my panther ( she should arrive sometime this week )
Ill upload some Franky pics tomorrow, hese sleeping right now hehehe :)

Sad story - I purchased Franky the giant spiny during the middle of summer and brought him home, gave him this great setup and then the Lil brat ran away. Luckily I live In SoCal, where during summer the temps range from 90's and up hehehe so im sure he loved his time spent outdoors ( the back of our property is basically a big hill with two massive trees and my grandmothers' orchid garden consisting of nearly 200 plants, so can you say cham heaven?)
We found him about a month ago while my grandmother was working with her orchids. Of course I took him to the vet the next day, just needed some fluids and a little medication for god knows what he was eating, but all is well now.

So with the arrival of the panther, Ive decided to try and find a good home for Franky, his space requirements are just a little too much at the moment.
He is living on my patio currently ( he has a nightlight :) ) but his cage is huuugeee lol, 24x24x40 to be exact so time to downsize the collection.

So if anyone is looking for or knows someone looking for a male giant spiny, please let me know - Im just looking for a good home for him and shipping fees. :)

Im not only a chameleon owner though, I have previously owned two veiled's which I donated to a teacher of mine ( the very one who originally got me hooked on chameleons :) )

However I also own a lot of exotic parrots
1. Sun Conure :0
.1 moluccan cockatoo
.1 goffin cockatoo
1.Panamanian amazon parrot
.1 yellow naped blue mutation amazon parrot

hehehe that and a cat, some dogs and I think you will understand why its time to downsize on space a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom