Hera's 5th Birthday Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
As most of you know Hera just had surgery https://www.chameleonforums.com/hera-parsonii-girl-having-surgery-118613/ and we didn't have a 5th birthday shoot but I do have pictures. ;)

The first photo is from Sunday and you can see her stitches. The other photos are a few of my favorites from my Hera collection.

Herasstitches92913006_zps0bdf8c00.jpg

Various dates

cams060713087_zps771aed9a.jpg

RedSadieHendershotHeraSidFlash33113554_zpsa3eb4a64.jpg

RedSadieHendershotHeraSidFlash33113510_zpsdf5b286e.jpg

ChamsJuly42013295_zps478b8402.jpg

ChamsJuly42013332_zps180874ec.jpg

11032012backyard151.jpg

11032012backyard130-1.jpg

olimpia070812045.jpg

Not a very clear picture because it's made through my kitchen window but I still love it!

Hendershot4yearsold41413001_zpse07847b8.jpg

My all time favorite of Padre and Hera. It's been a year since we lost Padre and I still miss that sweet little man and think of him every single day.

08262012182.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday big beautiful Hera! She has the most beautiful eyes, Jann! Hoping for a great day and a speedy recovery :)

Birthday wishes for a speedy recovery, from the west coast. "I'm having a bad shed day here."

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 136
Wow, Hera looks very good in her after surgery photo. Looks like she's doing really well. The other photos are just beautiful. Happy birthday Hera!

Happy birthday big beautiful Hera! She has the most beautiful eyes, Jann! Hoping for a great day and a speedy recovery :)

Thank you so much Angie for the nice compliment and well wishes for Hera.

Beautiful little girl! Happy 5 years to Hera!

Thank you for the nice comment and birthday wishes.

Just beautiful!!!

Thank you luvbug. Your kind words are appreciated.

Birthday wishes for a speedy recovery, from the west coast. "I'm having a bad shed day here."

Thank you Steve! That's big beautiful lady even shedding. :)

She is stunning as usual. Happy birthday and get well soon.

Thank you Rachelle for the compliment and birthday wishes.

She looks great after her surgery!
Happy Birthday too!

Thank you Tylene for the kind words and for the birthday wishes.

Happyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyy beautiful girl!!!!!! I'm soooo glad you are feeling and looking better!!! I hope you get something yummy to eat!!!

Happy Birthday to Hera, and congrats on 5 years! :)

Thank you Stuart for the birthday wishes.

Wow, Hera looks very good in her after surgery photo. Looks like she's doing really well. The other photos are just beautiful. Happy birthday Hera!

Thank you Christine for the nice comments about Hera and her photos. Thank you for the birthday wishes too. :)

Happy 5ht to Hera, I know she will be her old self in no time with Jann's
wonderful loving care :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes Stan. I am trying my best to assist her with her recovery.

Always love seeing your photos Jann :D you take such great care of your guys. :D

Thank you for your very kind words Chris.

Happy Birthday, Hera - you are a gorgeous lady! And get well soon! (Jann, I can't believe it's been a year since Padre has passed. It is nice to see his picture.)

Deb

Back
Top Bottom