helpppp

it wont be bad for him its cuss in spring alot of big moths fly in my house nd i dont got crickets for him right now so i was asking if he can eat one

it could have pesticides on it or have eaten something that had pesticides on it which could make you cham sick. it could also in itself not be good for your cham so if it were my chameleon i wouldnt feed it the moth :)

it could have pesticides on it or have eaten something that had pesticides on it which could make you cham sick. it could also in itself not be good for your cham so if it were my chameleon i wouldnt feed it the moth :)

kay thanks i wont risk it than thanks alot tho

most of the brown moths are safe. What I usually do is catch them and hold them for a day in a container. If they die well then I don't feed them. If they stay alive and are lively looking, then they most likely were not exposed to any type of pesticides. I have also fed off some large sphinx moths. I never had a chameleon die from one. I suppose some are toxic in themselves so there would be that risk there I guess.

Back
Top Bottom