help

allencg101

my little girl pandora is only 6 months old almost and she is turning all peachy with big peach dots trying to swoon my ambanja who is two months younger then her!!! she's to young to be trying to make babies!!!

CALM down Papa. Shes turning into a young lady, Needing to explore her womanhood, as long as shes being lady like about it, a little harmless flirting never hurts, It could be alot worse she could be like those lil tramps that stand in the corner offering to trade sexual favors for crickets. Pandora's a good girl Have faith.... :eek: wow Im soooo bored lol

Tough times! When your child is growing up and becoming a young lady. She'll be leaving home next. :p Lol

Have you got a laying bin in her cage? If not now is a good time to put one together have a look at user janns blog good advice. :) Its always good to have one in the females cage so when they are ready to make and lay they'll have somewhere to go.

Hahaha! Better keep a eye on that hussy

CALM down Papa. Shes turning into a young lady, Needing to explore her womanhood, as long as shes being lady like about it, a little harmless flirting never hurts, It could be alot worse she could be like those lil tramps that stand in the corner offering to trade sexual favors for crickets. Pandora's a good girl Have faith.... :eek: wow Im soooo bored lol

lol i know right. I've got a laying bin just gotta clean it out and put new vermiculite in it. i'm kinda shocked this happend so damn early she's my little princess. i put her on another table in my cham room but she always seems to be in the corner closest to where my ambanaja is. if this is going to happen i gotta find a male panther might as well don't want the eggs to go to waste!!!

Vermiculite?? I would worry that the female would ingest it accidentally when digging in it and end up with a blockage. I would recommend washed playsand for a place for her to dig. Vermiculite is fine for incubating the eggs in after they are laid though.

Vermiculite?? I would worry that the female would ingest it accidentally when digging in it and end up with a blockage. I would recommend washed playsand for a place for her to dig. Vermiculite is fine for incubating the eggs in after they are laid though.

thats what i used for my flap necks and never had a problem yet with it so i like to stick with what works for me plus i've called a couple sponsers and they told me vermiculite is fine for both the laying and incubatiing.

Back
Top Bottom