Help Programming Mistking?

I got a mistking unit the other day (3 nozzles) and when I programmed the controller (The older white version) it didn't seem to turn on the misters when I set it to. I might not be doing this right but for example to see if it was working at 8:16pm on timer number 8 I did ON:8:20:00pm OFF:8:20:30pm (I chose all week for the days) and when it got to 8:20pm, nothing happened. I know the pump is working because I can manually turn it on with the on button. Advice is appreciated!

You told it to be off at 8:20. The off time is how many minutes it is to run, not the time you want it off. Set your on time for the time you want it to start and then set the off time for how many minutes it is to run, not the time.

By the way, I hate the timers as far as being overly complicated to program. I find the instructions useless and had to get my own instruction written in normal speak, since I'm neither a computer programmer nor a rocket scientist. It's like people get paid extra to think of ways to make products way more complicated than need be.

You told it to be off at 8:20. The off time is how many minutes it is to run, not the time you want it off. Set your on time for the time you want it to start and then set the off time for how many minutes it is to run, not the time.
When it goes to on, it has a time on the screen with Am and Pm, when it goes to off it shows the exact some screen as on but it says Off. It doesnt show me an option to just set minutes on.

When it goes to on, it has a time on the screen with Am and Pm, when it goes to off it shows the exact some screen as on but it says Off. It doesnt show me an option to just set minutes on.

could you take a picture of your program time and post it?

I wonder if they've changed the instructions? The instructions I got were pretty good.

If I need to refer to instructions, then it means it's too complicated. Lol
Now, I will refer to them, but by that point, I'm already aggravated that they are needed and I want step by step instructions, such as push this button, now push that button, push another button to do this and this one to do that.
My husband had to literally rewrite the instructions so that I could follow them and set my own timer. I have a curse anyway where electronics give me grief. Being married, I have a witness, so it's not just the ranting of a technologically impaired lunatic. I certainly am not techy and pretty much hate anything to do with downloading an app or doing much else besides plugging something in, hitting the power button, and going. If you have more than one remote for the TV, I'm done!

Now, I will refer to them, but by that point, I'm already aggravated that they are needed and I want step by step instructions, such as push this button, now push that button, push another button to do this and this one to do that.
My husband had to literally rewrite the instructions so that I could follow them and set my own timer. I have a curse anyway where electronics give me grief. Being married, I have a witness, so it's not just the ranting of a technologically impaired lunatic. I certainly am not techy and pretty much hate anything to do with downloading an app or doing much else besides plugging something in, hitting the power button, and going. If you have more than one remote for the TV, I'm done!

LOL, I have been there before. I am pretty techy though and people bring their crap to me to figure out.

My husband set up the pump and the reservoir, because apparently I'm not allowed to play with his drill and sharp objects when he's around. But I about had an anxiety attack when he wasn't reading the directions and I had and I knew what he was doing was not right. Like what he was choosing to cut the tube with would have caused leaks because he would have crushed it.

Just wanted to say that i was also upset that they di not include some detailed instructions for the timer, they have great details for everything else accept how to set your timer, that part was like guess work.

I set my timer up recently. Sometimes you have to keep clicking the auto • off • on settings until auto actually activates.

timer.jpg
If yours looks more like this (this is a different brand) but like the mist king I just used, cycle thru auto off on.

Back
Top Bottom