Help me please!

My cham isn't drinking and she is hissing at me. I think she is scared… Please help! Any ideas or ways to help her? If so respond back ASAP!:eek::confused::(

If you go to health section and copy and paste ask for help info and fill it in, with as much detail as possible, members will be able to help and advise more.
How long have you had her? How old is she? How was she drinking before?
A good mist should help, but without more info its hard to just guess.
Kath.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Like Kath said, we're going to need a little more info before we can help you. Copy the form (https://www.chameleonforums.com/health-clinic/) and fill it in with as much detail as you can.

How long ago did you get her? Perhaps she is just settling in. Most new chameleons will not drink in front of their owners, they are too nervous. So you'll have to check the poop, that will tell you whether she is staying hydrated or not. A healthy, hydrated poop will consist of a brown waste part and (ideally) a white, urate (urine) part, so if that part is white you are in good shape. If it's yellow or orange then she needs to be drinking more.

Olimpia, Kath44 thanks and my chameleon is about 3 months old, and i got her about 2 months ago. I think you are right and she just has to settle in. Thanks for your help. I am new to this website!

Back
Top Bottom