Help!!!! Eye problem??

Banders675

So Turbo's right eye looks to have something wrong with it. Can anyone help or have any idea what it could be?

Attachments

• turbo eye 1.jpg
    turbo eye 1.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 177
  • turbo eye 2.jpg
    turbo eye 2.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 156
  • turbo eye 3.jpg
    turbo eye 3.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 156
Please answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread at the top of the health forum so we can help you better.

I guess you can no longer edit your posts?

I loaded the photos of Turbo's eye. His other eye looks totally normal. However his right eye looks very odd. Has anyone ever seen this before?

Please answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread at the top of the health forum so we can help you better.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - 3 year old male Nosy Be (Turbo), I have had him his whole life.
  • Handling - When he feels like coming out. Sometimes when I feed him he will climb out of the cage, some times he will puff up and just eat then run off.
  • Feeding - Silk worms, crickets, king worms, wax worms, butter worms, lobster roaches, dubia roaches, horn worms? 7-10 crickets every other day or everyday depending on if he wants to eat them or not. 3-5 worms a day out of the week, or 1 worm every day depending on if he is begging for food when i get home from work. We gut load the crickets with bug burger or oranges, kale, lettuce. Silk worms are on chow or mulberry leaves, King worms are on chicken scratch.
  • Supplements -Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus on all roaches and crickets, On days I feed worms only the worms get dusted too. The 1-2 treat worms he gets randomly I do not dust.
  • Watering - I have a pump sprayer that I fill from a brita water purifier. He gets misted 3 times a day. I see him drink off the leaves and he will drink from the sprayer if I have the time to hold it in front of him.
  • Fecal Description - Stool is normal solid with white.
  • History - .

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Screen cage 24x24x48
  • Lighting - 2 compact zoo meds ubv bulb in a hood and 1 100x basking bulb?
  • Temperature - I'll have to temp check later
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Live pothos plant, zoo med vines, wooded dowels, artificial foilage,
  • Placement -Cage is in the far corner in bed room, about 3 feet from the head of my side of the bed. ( I wake up and open the cage door and if he wants out he comes out). Cage is directly on the floor
  • Location - Campbell, CA

Current Problem - I posted photos of his eye. The right eye looks abnormal. Left eye looks just like any other chameleon eye ball please see photos above.

Back
Top Bottom