Hello

craig90

I thought I'd do a bit of an introduction.

I owned my first chameleon (a male veiled) when I was a teenager and he was super friendly and always wanted to come out of his enclosure and hang out on various plants around the house. After he passed away it took me a few years before I was ready to get another cham.

I got my second chameleon (an ambilobe panther) about 3 months ago. He has been eating and growing like crazy ever since I got him. He was scared of me at first, but has really warmed up to me and has no issues being handled. He comes down from his basking spot and walks near the cage door when I enter his room (if he wants food)!

VeJuYNY.jpg

Last edited:
He is about six months. I got him when he was around three months. He has grown like crazy in the three months I've had him.

welcome to the forums craig!! glad to see a fellow ontario keeper on here where are you from in ontario? your male looks like he could be a sibling to one of my boys!!! lol identical! except my guy is 2yrs old! he fires up amazing too he is the one in my avatar! hope you dont mind a pic of my boy so you can see the resemblance. Reptiles and Halloween 2013 130.jpg

I'm located in Guelph. Looks like you have a nice collection of chams. My cham's sire has turquoise bars and more reds on the face and legs, which I'm expecting to come out a bit more over the next few months. So, I'm not sure if they are related. I got him off a breeder in Kitchener though so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom