Hello everyone I'm back

Dankmeleon

Hey everyone havnt been around in a Long time

Some of you may remember me. I came on the scene strong and then disappeared into the shadows. Some of my pics may be floating around out there. I hope some people learned some creative husbandry techniques based
On my posts just as i did others.

Anyway I had a very sad chameleon death and I never really recovered it was really sad i loved him so much. I had a whole clutch of veileds that died too it was all my fault

I left on a whim to go across the country and left them in the hands of someone who didn't know what they were doing and I still havnt forgiven myself

Anyway I miss everyone and hope every one is
Doing well. I may get a panther chameleon soon from Flchams if they are still doing it big. I miss everyone. Had some good times at the shows.

Lots of new faces here. I probably won't be a regular for the time being just popping in to say hello if anyone remembers me they can reach me at [email protected] hope to hear from some old friends!

I hope mike from Flchams is doing great id love to see what's happened with the translucent veileds and their offspring if anyone has some pics or info on that top secret project lol let me know !!!

Welcome back. Nice to see you back on the forums. So sorry to hear about your loss. I have lost a few of my beloved chams too and it hurts so bad.

It does hurt, I miss everyone terribly, my neighbor got veileds also and they also passed. It takes a lot of great husbandry not just some of the time but all the time, sometimes I wonder how everyone is doing and how the transluscents have turned out over a couple generations. Anyways when is the next Florida shows?

Hahaha I dunno how that nasty frown face got up there next to my epic post. To bad ill be tearing it up in Vegas I always wanted to do Daytona it was wild from pics I saw. Such a shame. What is everyone else up to who are the big breeders these days?

Hi and its nice to have the opportunity to meet you. I am so sorry to hear about the chams you lost. Very saddening when you feel you are doing a good thing and find it to be a regretful mistake. My heart goes out to you.

Glad you are back.....

Welcome Back! I am very sorry for your loss. Florida Chams is a great place to buy chameleons from what everyone says about them. I hear such GREAT things. I wish I was lucky enough to have a Florida Cham's Chameleon :D Maybe someday ! I too have lost a chameleon and its never an easy thing. We fall in love with these precious little creatures and then loose them and its heart breaking. Good luck in the future and remember you always have people to talk to here that share the same Love for these precious little creatures. :D

cheers, sorry to hear about your hard times but nice to see you have returned.
glad to meet you :)

Back
Top Bottom