Heart Award - Beman

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
20heart.png
Heart Award
20heart.png

@Beman
I am happy to announce that Beman is the latest recipient of the Heart Award at Chameleon Forums. Becca has been an active member for several years and is well known within the community for assisting others, especially new members. That's an important contribution to the website as it helps to foster a friendly environment and the advice reaches thousands of future readers. In addition to that Becca has been involved with multiple development projects to help improve our site resources. The community is a better place because of Becca and members like her.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community. Some recipients have developed resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their chameleons. Some have worked very hard to maintain the forums and keep a friendly environment for both new and long term members. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help chameleons and their owners. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a significant and positive influence at Chameleon Forums. The award has evolved somewhat to include influence and contributions from the overall chameleon community. However, the focus when determining award recipients will remain heavily weighted with what happens at Chameleon Forums.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members and the community is a much better place because of it. There are also members that add a great deal of knowledge and experience to the table, and they make Chameleon Forums a better resource for everyone. All of these people truly deserve recognition and we are going to try harder in the future to recognize more of them. However, in order to maintain the significance of this specific award it will continue to be given annually.

20heart.png
20heart.png
20heart.png

Previous recipients:
Bill Strand, Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, Decadancin, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Laurie, Olimpia, Sandrachameleon and Trace

heart_award.jpg

Thank you so much! Thank you to Brad and his entire team for creating and maintaining this site and to all of the members here that have become my Chamily. This is a great honor and I hope to represent this award to its fullest by continuing to give back to this community. I really do not have words to express how much this really means to me other than I am so deeply touched.

When I started out in the hobby I was lost... I was like many newbies that come here every day. The wrong info from the wrong resources and purchased all the incorrect stuff. I was lucky and found the forum a week into having Beman. I lurked and read everything I could for weeks before creating my account. It is because of this forum that I became the keeper I am today. I owe so much to so many that took their time to explain things to me. And this is why me giving back here has always been a priority for me.

Life threw me a curve ball recently when we found out our rental was being sold out from under us and we had a month to move. My family consists of my mother, my daughter, myself, 2 dogs, and my 3 chameleons. We are having to move from California back to Arizona. We just found a rental that will let me have 1 chameleon (Beman) after multiple rejections from landlords not wanting "exotic" pets. I am having to rehome Bentley to someone here in Cali that I know well and ship Bane back to Jann. This is a devastating blow for me as my boys are my everything. I honestly felt a lot of shame about having to do this. And I worried about what my fellow chamily here would think. I have received so many amazing and thoughtful messages of support. This is what held me together the passed week while my heart broke and I fell apart.

So thank you to everyone here that I know and love and to all of you I do not know yet. We have a fantastic forum and a place that welcomes others openly and I really treasure that about this forum. In a world that is often filled with hatred the Chameleon Forum is my happy place away from it all.

A special thank you to @Brodybreaux25 and @jamest0o0 who mentored me consistently and were my sounding board my first year in the forum. They put up with my millions of questions and helped make me the keeper I am today. I am blessed to have had the privilege to learn from such incredible people. ❤️

Much love to you all ❤️

Thank you so much! Thank you to Brad and his entire team for creating and maintaining this site and to all of the members here that have become my Chamily. This is a great honor and I hope to represent this award to its fullest by continuing to give back to this community. I really do not have words to express how much this really means to me other than I am so deeply touched.

When I started out in the hobby I was lost... I was like many newbies that come here every day. The wrong info from the wrong resources and purchased all the incorrect stuff. I was lucky and found the forum a week into having Beman. I lurked and read everything I could for weeks before creating my account. It is because of this forum that I became the keeper I am today. I owe so much to so many that took their time to explain things to me. And this is why me giving back here has always been a priority for me.

Life threw me a curve ball recently when we found out our rental was being sold out from under us and we had a month to move. My family consists of my mother, my daughter, myself, 2 dogs, and my 3 chameleons. We are having to move from California back to Arizona. We just found a rental that will let me have 1 chameleon (Beman) after multiple rejections from landlords not wanting "exotic" pets. I am having to rehome Bentley to someone here in Cali that I know well and ship Bane back to Jann. This is a devastating blow for me as my boys are my everything. I honestly felt a lot of shame about having to do this. And I worried about what my fellow chamily here would think. I have received so many amazing and thoughtful messages of support. This is what held me together the passed week while my heart broke and I fell apart.

So thank you to everyone here that I know and love and to all of you I do not know yet. We have a fantastic forum and a place that welcomes others openly and I really treasure that about this forum. In a world that is often filled with hatred the Chameleon Forum is my happy place away from it all.

A special thank you to @Brodybreaux25 and @jamest0o0 who mentored me consistently and were my sounding board my first year in the forum. They put up with my millions of questions and helped make me the keeper I am today. I am blessed to have had the privilege to learn from such incredible people. ❤️

Much love to you all ❤️

We're glad to have you and you've been a great friend over the last couple years. You and the others I'm friends with here, I truly appreciate. Nice to see how far you've come in this hobby.

Wow! Big congrats Becca! You are so very deserving of this honor! When I first came to the forum, it was your kindness, knowledge and empathy that made you stand out like a beacon. You inspired me to stick around the forum and try to give back some of the guidance that I received. You continue to inspire me and I’m sure many others. 💗 💗 💗

Congratulations @Beman!! When I had my first go-round with my veiled chameleon, I stopped my activity on the forums and dropped the ball with my chameleon care. I’ve gotten back into the hobby, and have started from scratch; your responses to many of my questions, as well as reading your advice interwoven throughout the forums, has without a doubt been a major positive influence for me with my current chameleon adventure. Thank you.

Congratulations, Becca! You definitely are a standout member on this forum. You are consistently going the extra mile to help others! Thanks for all you do for this community.

Congratulations Beman! You are deserving of the award. My family is going through difficult time right now as well. My mother just had back surgery and my father are going to have to take care of her for the next month maybe longer.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thank you Jeremy! I really hope your mother heals quickly and your family gets through this time with ease.

Congratulations Becca! You are an asset to the forums and to me personally. I can’t thank you enough for mentoring new keepers that were getting one of my babies last year. Becca is a treasure to all of us.

Thank you Becca! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Jann for being there for me through this and being so understanding ❤️
Congratulations @Beman !
It is well deserved!
Thank you Linda! I look up to you so much and read so many of your old comments when I was learning!
Congrats!!! Well deserved
Thank you!
Amazing choice!

Congrats @Beman! I cannot think of a person more deserving of this award than you. You definitely make the forums a better place and have a significant impact on the lives of chameleons and their owners! It's an honor to be on the forums with you!
Thank you so much. I love seeing all the feedback you give for Jackson's! You help so many people and are so thoughtful and kind in your responses ❤️
Congratulations love theirs no one more fitting or deserving of this Award than you ❤️. Xo
Thank you beautiful! For being one of my dearest friends, mentors, and my go to for life advice. You are treasured and someone I value and love dearly! ❤️
We're glad to have you and you've been a great friend over the last couple years. You and the others I'm friends with here, I truly appreciate. Nice to see how far you've come in this hobby.
Thank you James! For always making me laugh even when I get all serious and concerned ❤️
Wow! Big congrats Becca! You are so very deserving of this honor! When I first came to the forum, it was your kindness, knowledge and empathy that made you stand out like a beacon. You inspired me to stick around the forum and try to give back some of the guidance that I received. You continue to inspire me and I’m sure many others. 💗 💗 💗
Thank you Vikki! I am so proud of you and how much you have grown since you first got here. You are my go to for tagging and I always know you will give heart felt advice. I am so happy you stuck around and became part of our chamfamily! ❤️
Congratulations @Beman truly deserved
Thank you!
Congratulations beman! I can't say enough about all that you have done for myself and karma! To this day, I text you with questions/concerns or just updates on karma. You always reply and are honestly interested in karmas life and well being.
Awww Tami! Your welcome and I am always happy to get a text from you. Proud of all the changes you have made to ensure Karma has the very best. You truly are an example of why I spend so much time here. People like you make it worth it because you really do take to heart every detail for Karma to have a long healthy life.
Congratulations @Beman!! When I had my first go-round with my veiled chameleon, I stopped my activity on the forums and dropped the ball with my chameleon care. I’ve gotten back into the hobby, and have started from scratch; your responses to many of my questions, as well as reading your advice interwoven throughout the forums, has without a doubt been a major positive influence for me with my current chameleon adventure. Thank you.
Thank you! I really am happy that I was able to influence you with your current chameleon. I know how hard a loss can be. Proud of you for jumping back in and learning so much.
Becca! This is awesome! I agree with so many others, you totally deserve this! You were the one to help me with my chameleon, and did it with such little judgement!! This forum is better because of you, and so many chameleons have you to thank for their survival!
Awwwwww Amanda! Thank you my friend. You really are someone I lean on and adore. You have grown so much as a keeper and now a Moderator!!!! I could not be more proud of you love! ❤️
Congratulations, Becca! You definitely are a standout member on this forum. You are consistently going the extra mile to help others! Thanks for all you do for this community.
Thank you Nikki! I really appreciate it and I am so happy you have stuck around to continue to learn and help out others!

Back
Top Bottom