Have a question!

Crayola

I feeling alittle concerned. He is eating well, his bowl movement is normal. But when I purchase him from Flchams they told me he was 2 months and Ive had him for closs to 4 months now. Is this normal that he hasnt shedded at all sense i had him.
Thanks!

is waht normal?
you said you bought him from fl chams at two months old, and now youve had him for 4 months...

soo what do you want to know is normal?

ah ha!
while normally babies shed every month, he more than likely just hasnt grown much yet.
give him another month or so and sdeed how he does.
if your husbandry is on par, then hell shed when he starts to grow.

they can be sneaky about it....very sneaky.......as long as he's eating and getting bigger then he's shed, just didnt tell u about it....he's probably shy about it....they're like that when they're so young.......:rolleyes:

Okay, But he isnt getting bigger as I've noticed he seems the same size when I got him.

sometimes they can look like they are the same size even after a shed.
they may grow just a tiny bit, that isnt very noticable to you.
ive seen my guys two days before a shed and a week after, and id swear they were the same size.

Ahhh....you've got one of them Ninja growth spurt chams.......
My male was like that......took forever to get bigger(he was from FLChams also) but then one day I looked at him and he was 3x what he was the previous week.......Grew like most chams do after that......

they can be sneaky about it....very sneaky.......as long as he's eating and getting bigger then he's shed, just didnt tell u about it....he's probably shy about it....they're like that when they're so young.......:rolleyes:

Never underestimate a chameleons sneakiness!!!!!! :eek:

Okay, But he isnt getting bigger as I've noticed he seems the same size when I got him.

I have had my baby melleri since August. If I just look he seems to same. Tiny and adorable. But the scale shows he has doubled in weight. He is also a lot longer on my finger. I had to look at old pictures to see his growth. If you get a scale it is a lot easier to measure growth. Sure makes the parents feel better.

Back
Top Bottom