Has Anyone Bought From Color By Number Critters?

we recently purchased an ambilobe Panther chameleon egg from sam hacker of Color By Number Critters. He says he has a 90% hatch rate. Has anyone bought from him before? How was your experience? Thank you!

He is local so I have talked with him in the past and he seems like a nice enough guy
BUT I think its a setup for disappointment
you have to wait 6+ months for your cham to maybe hatch
then you have to try and keep it alive
and if you do everything perfect at 3 months you have a 50% chance it is a female
that you could have just bought for $50 less then you have into yours

He is local so I have talked with him in the past and he seems like a nice enough guy
BUT I think its a setup for disappointment
you have to wait 6+ months for your cham to maybe hatch
then you have to try and keep it alive
and if you do everything perfect at 3 months you have a 50% chance it is a female
that you could have just bought for $50 less then you have into yours
Ive been considering the same thing to me buying an egg and waiting and hatching and doing everything would just add to the amazingness of it all but your right there is risk financially and emotionally.

Ive been considering the same thing to me buying an egg and waiting and hatching and doing everything would just add to the amazingness of it all but your right there is risk financially and emotionally.
I am so depressed because mine doesn't look too good... Bought everything it needed then it doesn't work

well i wish you the best in my opinion its the ultimate reward if it works out! That is very sad. How long has it been cooking for? It seems to me that it can vary quite a bit but im sure there are signs you can look for along the way. Just curious what are you seeing thats making you wonder or has it just been long?

well i wish you the best in my opinion its the ultimate reward if it works out! That is very sad. How long has it been cooking for? It seems to me that it can vary quite a bit but im sure there are signs you can look for along the way. Just curious what are you seeing thats making you wonder or has it just been long?
It's been in my care since early June, laid may 21st 2016. It's getting brown spots and growing what seems to be mold:( hopefully it still works out:rolleyes:

I see well Im sorry if it doesnt work out it wasnt meant to be learn from it and do things different next time.

we recently purchased an ambilobe Panther chameleon egg from sam hacker of Color By Number Critters. He says he has a 90% hatch rate. Has anyone bought from him before? How was your experience? Thank you!
If you haven’t don’t!! We got one and while we did get it to hatch he was born without a tongue because of suspective inbreeding. We’ve been doing everything to keep this guy alive, but it’s not looking good and heartbreaking

If you haven’t don’t!! We got one and while we did get it to hatch he was born without a tongue because of suspective inbreeding. We’ve been doing everything to keep this guy alive, but it’s not looking good and heartbreaking
That is really sad. Hopefully he will make it! This is an old thread, so try not to post on these. Happy Holidays!!! :):D:p:):p:D

I have purchased an egg it’s 17 days latter and right of the bat I doubt it was or is fertile. BTW I also breed and sell chameleons. No I haven’t been selling as long. But check out my feedback. I am not going to say I have 90% hatch rate but I do have 100% customer success rate. Bellow are pics my eggs are pictured with his you guess which one is his

Attachments

• 2D997068-ABAC-41E6-A6E3-062743EE2940.jpeg
    2D997068-ABAC-41E6-A6E3-062743EE2940.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 44CD84D4-CE7A-49A0-8DE3-56413F44F794.jpeg
    44CD84D4-CE7A-49A0-8DE3-56413F44F794.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 7E8406E3-D7E1-4F9D-AD6D-B072D11428F4.jpeg
    7E8406E3-D7E1-4F9D-AD6D-B072D11428F4.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 127
I have purchased an egg it’s 17 days latter and right of the bat I doubt it was or is fertile. BTW I also breed and sell chameleons. No I haven’t been selling as long. But check out my feedback. I am not going to say I have 90% hatch rate but I do have 100% customer success rate. Bellow are pics my eggs are pictured with his you guess which one is his

This is an old post, try reacreating a new post in the forums.

Back
Top Bottom