Half rabbit, half veiled?

Oh, isn't your Veiled from a Veiled that has that spot on its back? I don't remember what the name is.

If you mean the circle marking in the middle band, you can kind of see it in the photo. His sire was Ming from the Kammers. Apparently, that's a pretty distinguished marking from him.

Ya, thats the one, I knew I saw the picture yesterday. I was looking at their website yesterday :D. Nice looking Veiled by the way.

He's about 1 1/2. I'm not sure about the casque, I was just alerted about the 'spot'.

Oh, isn't your Veiled from a Veiled that has that spot on its back? I don't remember what the name is.
That's great to hear. The last male veiled I purchase is one of Ming's and also has the spot starting to come through. He's about 51/2 months old now. His casque is not pointed though. It does look like he's going to have a larger than average casque. I also like the pointy one on yours. Nice looking male!!David

Thanks. Yeah, I don't know how Balti ended up with his narrow pointy casque. I've got a couple of his eggs incubating and I'll probably hold back a male if I get one. It will be interesting to see what his offspring's casques will look like.

Back
Top Bottom