Im sure its a matter of time till she gets caught alot of social websites
are getting together to try and find her,
they already think they found her face book page
and her friends as well.

Im sure its a matter of time till she gets caught alot of social websites
are getting together to try and find her,
they already think they found her face book page
and her friends as well.

Well I hope that they punish that dumba** girl so much! throw her in the ocean and see how she likes it! D:<:mad::mad::mad::mad:

My friend was telling me about this today! Someone needs to take care of this dumb***! How can you live with yourself after that. Idiots!

First, what kind of IDIOT has someone film her doing this? Second, I'm sickened by how much she seems to be enjoying doing it. Whatever happens to her happens. I hope the general public tracks her down before the authorities do. She'll be begging to be arrested. I have no sympathy.

I honestly cant watch the video. Just hearing about it makes me physically angry.

I agree with Big Blue. I would love to through stones at that pathetic excuse of a human being

why the f would u post this? what was going on in ur head? i highly doubt any1 on here knows the girl personally...

would not even think about looking at the video. Just from the title "Girl throws puppies in river" Would not be able to sleep tongiht. How could any one wanna even look at that. It would be too upsetting.

why the f would u post this? what was going on in ur head? i highly doubt any1 on here knows the girl personally...

I POSTED this because you never know whos looking and if some one were to see this maybe some one could help find her and get her arrested.
If you dont like it then dont post on here please and thanks.
I clearly labeled the thread GIRL WHO THROWS PUPPIES IN THE RIVER and said if you cant handle it then dont watch it.
I wasnt setting up some trap to mentally scare people for ever.
Like I said in the bolded words, you never know whos looking.

I honestly cant watch the video. Just hearing about it makes me physically angry.

I agree with Big Blue. I would love to through stones at that pathetic excuse of a human being

One of the social networking sites that is posting this have already found her face book and found her friends and the camera person. They might know what city she lives in but cant track the face book to a address.
But that social networking place thats looking in on it just months ago linked address with another animal abuse video and had called the police on the animal abuser

Back
Top Bottom