Giant fischers, Dwarf fischers, and Cape dwarf

a couple more crappy pics:)

my largest male Bradypodion pumilum (the side of his head is pink like the side of his body but the light washed it out)

pml.jpg

Kinyongia tavetana male

tvt.jpg

I have observed that my G-fischer's climb for the highest point when threatened. I have even lost one of my chameleons in the canopy of a mulberry tree in my backyard.

Todnedo has also shared on one of his threads (or maybe mine:rolleyes:) that his have gotten loose and had to be recaptured from the canopy of trees in his yard.

Not that it makes a huge difference, because none of us are going to TZ next week to observe or collect, I do believe G-fischer's prefer the canopy. Their daily routine requires travel up and down the trees.

I have also observed burrowing in both males and females. I have a longer cage that I planted scheffleras in and separated by a custom fit wooden divider. There was an absolute perfect visual barrier. Somehow, both my male and female dug into the dirt, under the divider, and began making weekly visits to each other.

Hey I read it in his book, leave me alone! lol

Hi Paul,no stress man;)i also have the book from Colin and its in my opinion one of the best books that ever came out!
But if you can have direct data and info from exporters or trappers in Tzn(i know one trapper very well who lives in Dodoma)you will be surprised that not all the things written in books is 100 procent the truth.
These guys spend most of their lives in the bush surching and collecting chameleons,believe me they know perfect what habitat each species prefers.
Very nice pumilum male you have their,is their any cb of bradypodion in the US or are they just to young to breed.
Ps a good friend of my has baby damaranums i will try to post some pictures of them;)

Jared, the female is doing great.

Alex, I sure do hope so!:) and the same goes for you but with the thamnos:), youll have how many now? lol like 10

They are all doing great so far.

the little male matschiei was showing some stress spots but had some really nice bright yellow on his side, unfortunately the lighting was behind him.

ml2.jpg

ml.jpg

Back
Top Bottom