Friends house burned down, any good places to help them get supply’s for their reptiles?

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey guys, as the title says my friends house unfortunately burned down and she lost lots of supply’s for her reptiles, a leopard gecko and turtle. She lives in Pennsylvania, Harrisburg area. Does anyone know any good cheep places where she could get supply’s for her reptiles?

Oh my how awful. What type of things is she looking for? Some of the online sites have good deals. Petco will run sales on their enclosures and even their tanks.

Oh my how awful. What type of things is she looking for? Some of the online sites have good deals. Petco will run sales on their enclosures and even their tanks.
I think almost anything for a leopard gecko and turtle. I let her know that I think Facebook market place and craigslist can sometimes have stuff.

Oh no! That is awful! I’ve found a lot of stuff cheap on Craig’s list, but you need to take precautions to stay safe…stranger danger and all. Also check with thrift stores. They often get large fish tanks, which will serve in an emergency. For hides, they can check the dollar stores for plastic bowls they can cut a hole in and floral greenery.

Yeah you can find stuff at thrift stores but you have to clean the heck out of them to ensure your not bringing in anything that can contaminate your animals. I see people selling things on craigslist all the time as well but same precautions for cleaning. And always go with an adult.

Hey guys, as the title says my friends house unfortunately burned down and she lost lots of supply’s for her reptiles, a leopard gecko and turtle. She lives in Pennsylvania, Harrisburg area. Does anyone know any good cheep places where she could get supply’s for her reptiles?
Oh no! I'll let you know if I see any deals online. Praying for her!

So sorry to hear this. Maybe you could check the sponsor list to see if you see anything? I hope everyone is alright, especially her and her sweet reptiles.

Back
Top Bottom